Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello I'm jackie kennedy and just who are you, sign in below with a comment.

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar

Hello I'm jackie kennedy and just who are you, sign in below with a comment.

I'd like to see everybody who logs on today to come to this post and make a comment. Any kind just to find out who all is listening and watching fishingTX.
    I fish Cedar Creek Lake and go to the salt whenever I get a chance. I love to catch catfish and eat em. I like to catch anything in the bigger class of fish be it Red Drum, Sharks, Jack. Others like to catch bass, crappie, tilapia, trout,and or bream. They all fish and they all good for something some are culinary while others may just be sport fish.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

The Pit Master Moderator Master in FishingTX Bigl's Avatar
    Hi I am Larry (Bigl) Day and I enjoy BBQing and eating fish. I also enjoy reading all the posts on this friendly site.

Low and Slow BBQ Team

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    H i i am Gentleben not always very Gentle but always Ben . I love to read and make fishing stories by going out and fishing.
    JK and bigl arte my pals

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler
    Hello -- I am TexasHawkeye (Because someone in Kentucky had Hawkeye). I only bass fish -- freshwater of course -- don't know anything about saltwater. Last fishing trip was at Rayburn with son, brother, S-I-L, B-I-L back in March this year. Have fished Lake Houston several times over the years but my fishing partner (S-I-L) move to Katy and it has slowed my fishing down. I have only been one time since Harvey. I will be back after it cools. I look at this site 2 to 3 times per week. Good fishing everyone.

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    So good and getting better I hope more folks sound off.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    I’m Vett0111 ( Marcos). I fish for anything with fins. I have caught a fishy or two Not an expert by no means. Have been blessed to have caught a lot of fish with some of them biguns. I visit FishingTx daily and have met,fished and hunted with some great folks here. Great site and good group of folks here.

I’ve also been lucky enough to have eaten the great bbq bigl makes. Enjoyed fishing and hanging out with Jackie and Ben.

Weather cools some we need to do a muster so we can have a meet and greet
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Ok now thats a good one, not that I'd expect anything less from Vett0
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    AthensMike checking in. (Michael) There are some very good folks on this site. Always willing to lend a hand or share advice when needed. I especially like the comraderie among the senior members. I visit daily because I always get a good laugh.
    Our favorite fishing hole is about 25 steps from the back door. Very nice little spring fed pond. Several BASS, bream, and even a few cats and Crappie. Biggest BASS I've ever caught was in this pond. We take photos and release them back in the pond. Fishing calms my sometimes tethered nerves like nothing else can. God replanted us here in Athens and I thank Him often. My wife is finally close to her parents and they visit often. They also love to fish.
    Me and good buddy had the pleasure of fishing with one of the senior members on this board. Everything I thought I knew about the man was confirmed that day. One of the best fishing trips I've experienced in my short 50 years. Looking forward to another one. Thanks JK.
    I often wonder why new people seldom post anything after joining. This site actually is what it says it is. Family friendly fishing site. Folks got downright nasty on sites I joined in the past. I'm too old for that stuff. Don't ask no questions, and I won't send you away. If you want to talk fishin', then I guess that will be okay.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and being productive. I consider quality nap time as being productive. Quality rest is important. Our dogs have it mastered.
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Thanks AthensMike for giving your personal feeling about the site. This site is as good as the members choose to make it. It needs participation from new members who are experienced or novice. just remember we all started and knew very little or nothing about fishing or life in general. No question is a one. If you don't know or want to know just ask. If you have something you would like to add just step up and do it.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    Oops. On second thought that line from one of favorite Lynyrd Skynyrd tunes sounds a bit harsh. There are indeed no dumb questions. My bad folks. Poor choice of song lyrics.
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......