Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello I'm jackie kennedy and just who are you, sign in below with a comment.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    I totally agree with you JK. I often see several folks viewing and wonder why they don't join the conversation. I was hesitant at first. The high post count intimidated me a bit. It never had anything to do with the content. I think some folks simply don't want to be the new guy or gal.
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    No harm in being the new person, I'd help one of them in a heartbeat and be glad to do it. At my age 49 years old I know I can't do this much longer.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Metalcutterr's Avatar
    Hello my name is David. I go Metalcutter because I am a machinist making oilfield parts. I love to fish but haven't done it in a while. I fish for Crappie even tho I am not very good at it. The main lake I fish is Lake Houston but I have been known to fish Lake Conroe - Lake Raven and Lake Livingston.

JK very good idea for this thread hope more people join in.
    For me going fishing is just about getting outdoors. Catching fish is just a bonus.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    David is one of my favorite folks to fish with he is from cajun country and has some good famiy morals.Thank you guys for your contributions ..

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    Well Mr. Ben I have morals also though they may be loose and low, but they are still there.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Hye jk wha about if they dont post in 1 wk we remove their pot licking names ??

Senior Member Master in FishingTX GILBERT G's Avatar
    I think jk changed his birthdate to february 30th a few yrs back .. If he's still 49
    God Be With You

I knew some math genius would finger my deal out with the birth days. The good thing is I look so young been using oil of Olay nightly.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jackiekennedyfishingguide.com View Post
    I knew some math genius would finger my deal out with the birth days. The good thing is I look so young been using oil of Olay nightly.
    Haha.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

OK, now which local genius sent me this? i resent it even if it's true.
    I can be a man.jpg
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793