Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you could go fishing anywhere-where would it be? Everyone can play!

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar

If you could go fishing anywhere-where would it be? Everyone can play!

I'd like to go fish Alaska, for what I don't know but I'd imagine a Halibut, or big ole Salmon or Tuna of some kind. Plus I'd get to see the last frontier in the U.S.A. I don't have a clue of what a trip like this would cost, but I imagine just South of 3K.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Alaska would be at top of list.

Amazon river for peacock bass would be awesome
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    I'd also take a Peacock Bass trip, I've talked to folks who went and they told me that after a day the lure had no paint. I believe he called it a wood shopper, said it was new and sparkling in the morning and bare wood by the afternoon. I ask him how they pull compared to a bull red, he said like a 9N Ford tractor to a D8 Caterpillar. I can only imagine.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

Senior Member Master in FishingTX GILBERT G's Avatar
    I'd like to fish in costa rica i have heard of many good fishing trips from some of my friends that go there
    God Be With You

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    i'd go fishing with JK or even Millwood reservouir as the crappies are huge and plentiful for right now LL or Lake hou will do
    Last edited by Gentleben; 09-10-2018 at 03:40 PM.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Metalcutterr's Avatar
    LOL Ben! You are retired just go.
    When the temp cools to the upper 20's I will take you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleben View Post
    i'd go fishing with JK or even Millwood reservouir as the crappies are huge and plentyful fori right now Ll or Lake hou wil ldo
    For me going fishing is just about getting outdoors. Catching fish is just a bonus.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Metalcutterr's Avatar
    A realistic dream fishing trip for me would be a tuna trip in the gulf. Also wouldn't mind catching a Shark 5 or 6 footer.
    For me going fishing is just about getting outdoors. Catching fish is just a bonus.

Sharks are way over rated, I guess everybody needs to catch one or some. I could care less if I never caught another one. They are hard pulling and yo need one of those ching a daros to put the rod but in, one slip and it could make you a gilding.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    I want a big shark.

Heard the same on the peacock bass. They are hard on lures. $20 a min for one lure.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    Had to think about this one JK. I wouldn't mind catching one of those huge spastic Tarpon. I have no idea where they hang out. Just looks like fun.
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......