Thread: A great year

saundecw

A great year

2005 was a great year for me being associated with FishingTx!! I've met a lot of people that I now call close friends. Some I have met in person and others we have exchanged messages on this board. Any of the new members please share some information about yourself. Where do you live, work, fish and what for? What are your hobbies and interests? You could be someone's neighbor and not even know it. If you can make a muster you will never forget it, so let's make 2006 even better. Let's Fish!!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Thanks wayne you have really helped in making Fishingtx what it is today!!!

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Wayne

nice comments, I look forward to 2006 being even more eventfull than 2005
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX croxt's Avatar
    i hope to do a lot more fishing (and posting the pictures here on Fishingtx) in 2006.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX tylerdan's Avatar
    I have enjoyed meeting you guys -- kind of like digital fishing partners. I hope to someday to meet you face to face. I have learned a lot about making and fishing flagging jugs since finding the site. Thanks for all the advice.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    I have met so many wonderful people this year I will cherish 2005 as a beginning. I look forward to 2006 being more eventful with new members and veteran members sharing friendship and fishing knowledge.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain