Thread: WARNING about Palladous the freelance writing company

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX

WARNING about Palladous the freelance writing company

Palladous is literally the worst freelance writing company I have ever come across. They pay you slave wages, literally like $3 an hour, and expect extremely high quality writing and if they aren't exactly happy with your writing, they will send it back for multiple fussy revisions. For example, they will pay you 6 dollars for a 400 word article. So it will take between 30 to 60 minutes to write the article, including the research for it. Then they'll send it back for one or two or even three revisions, so writing one article ends up taking 2 hours. Palladous thus pays you $3 dollars an hour. My strong warning is do not even waste your time with this worthless trashy company. Palladous is a SCAM!

THIS is why we need strong labor laws in America and in the UK (where the company is based). There are currently no laws regarding minimum wage requirements for freelance work. In other words, if someone hires you for a freelance job, there is no legal requirement that they pay you minimum wage.

But I guess I'm "entitled" because I don't want to work for $3 dollars an hour?

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    Why do you work for them if they only pay those wages for that work. Just refuse to participate and move on to another company that will pay a living wage for your work.
    A fishing guide sometimes makes less that $3 an hour after fixing the many things that break.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    I agree with JK.
    How is The Monkey doing Billy? Looked healthy and happy in the last video I watched. Good job!
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AthensMike View Post
    I agree with JK.
    How is The Monkey doing Billy? Looked healthy and happy in the last video I watched. Good job!
    You spoil t the monkey
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX
    Following!this seems like a very interesting thread