Thread: LCR refinnery is hiring operators...

Senior Member Master in FishingTX

LCR refinnery is hiring operators...

I'll try to post qualificaitons but we're a refinery located at 225 and 610. Starting pay is $24.85 hr and after about 5 months upon qualifing for your first job you'll move to $29.65 (+/-). We are on the 8 hr shift but the company wants to change that in a bad way to 12's. YOu have to get a resume to [email protected] ATTN:LCR by the 9th and I can give you a referral if you send me full name and contact phone # (that's how they will contact you) My referral should get you to the initial testing stage. I would like to get my referrals in by thursday but I think I have an extra week after long change to submit some. Let me know something.
    Still working on file. min High school diploma or GED, prefer Exp or assoc. degree
    watching the skies...

Senior Member Master in FishingTX
    Try again
    watching the skies...

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Thanks Outlaw!
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Thanks for the post
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    Thanks for posting that OUTLAW! Somebody needs to jump on that opportunity for sure.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX reedlv's Avatar
    Outlaw,
    I would like to chat with you via email or phone if you do not mind. In the mean time I have a few questions. If you cannot answer them on the site I understand.

1) What is the operators top out pay?
    2) How long does it take to get topped out?
    3) How long do you have to wait to start learning the board? ( I ask this question because some companies have a required time. My current position I was qualified on the board in less than 2 years. We work inside and outside here. We do not have a designated board operator. We only have to operators per shift.)
    4) What kind of shift do they work?
    Work is a way to support a fishing habit and for those who do not know how to fish.

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler

LCR

Outlaw
    On this job hiring. My future son in law has 1 semester left on his operator training course @ Lee College. Do you think he might qualify for this position? If so would you be willing to refer him.

Thanks,

Terry
    Terry

Junior Member Hooked on FishingTX

job at lcr

i have a friend that needs a job. he has not been able to get work in his field for 3 years. he has been working at anything he can get. this sounds like something he can do. his name is Gene Humphrey.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    FF having him sent his resume to LCR by moday and then send hid name and conatct number to Outlaw he is on long change right now but will catch it when he gets back, you just never know til you try!!
    Oh nad welcome tio the site !!