Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm not a football fan

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar

I'm not a football fan

nor do I have a favorite team and don't watch any nfl and only a few college games. At that I don't know enough to base much but just what I observe. The Bama and Georgia game was very excited and I watched the entire game(first one this year). I do think the announcers and the conference wanted Bama to win. I guess thats a good thing and I could just care less. I firmly believe the nfl is very similar to the wwf or whatever they calling the wrestling pro name now(Rasslin). In other words it is fixed and the one with the biggest fan base is going to be there to please the TV folks, advertiser, and most of all the $$$$$. After yesterday I also believe the college or NCAA is headed in the same direction. Follow the money.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    I absolutely love the game. Used to watch it non stop on weekends. Studying strengths, weaknesses, tendencies etc.
    But the rule changes over the last few years ruined the game for me.
    We went to Austin yesterday to watch OU play TX again. Second game I've watched in entirety this season. The officials looked like it was their first game. Just awful in my opinion.
    I quit watching the NFL when Bob Costas was allowed to lecture me about owning firearms during half time.
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Not a feetball or any other sports fan. Unless it hunting or fishing I’ll watch it. LOL

I really don’t care for nfl after their drama queens added fuel to me not caring about them fire. Guys at work think I’m strang for not liking sports.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

I still keep up with scores and stats. I have lost all interest in watching it on TV unless its women's volleyball.
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vett0111 View Post
    Not a feetball or any other sports fan. Unless it hunting or fishing I’ll watch it. LOL

I really don’t care for nfl after their drama queens added fuel to me not caring about them fire. Guys at work think I’m strang for not liking sports.
    If not liking sports make you strange, then we both strange. I'd don't need anyone to entertain me I can fish and have a great time.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Hear you there Jackie.

I don’t think they are strange for liking too watch guys in tight pants chasing a ball around. Whatever floats their boat.

AM you have my attention on tv sports now.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Metalcutterr's Avatar
    We are all strange, just some of us stand out more than others.
    For me going fishing is just about getting outdoors. Catching fish is just a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalcutterr View Post
    We are all strange, just some of us stand out more than others.
    Now you have admitted you are strange, but some of us knew that all along. In truth we all strange in different ways,except AthensMike. He is strange in all ways, somewhat Monkey Strange.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

I enjoy being strange. Normal is a bit boring. Monkey Strange is quite similiar to having a beer buzz.
    Wife used to mess with me for watching women's volleyball, tennis and ice skating. It's the competition that interests me the most. What really made her laugh was my obsession with some of the weather women on the Spanish channels. She never bought my excuse of simply trying to learn to speak Spanish.
    Typing this actually made miss watching TV.

Oh yeah AthensMike is a little mo normal that I gave him credit for I do like the girls volleyball those gals can play some ball. i'd dang sure hate to be on the opposite side of the net when one spiked it.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793