Thread: Late Thanksgiving or Early Christmas

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar

Late Thanksgiving or Early Christmas

Finally the faucet from above has either stopped or slowed at the merry marker of two and three quarters inches. Our ground was already saturated when all this Elinor started a couple of days ago. Like Merle Haggard once said rubber boots are now in style for manly foot wear.
    For this I give thanks and just hope we don't get no mo for a while.
    AthensMikie last seen in a pea row with him and the monkey paddling hard as they could trying to get home from work. I admire a hard working monkey.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    as usual some of my first observations run a fowl of the law and mother nature. It was still a sprinkling just a few minutes ago. Please let it stop.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    I think we're gonna get more rain today JK. I don't mind too much as long as I don't have to drive through Dallass in it. I understand the need to use caution on wet roads but 20 mph in a 70 mph zone is a bit too cautious in my opinion. The constant downshifting left my skinny legs sore and a bit noodly. 2 wrecks on 175 didn't help too much.
    Today I'll get a some torx sockets for routine maintenance on the go cart. I invited The Monkey over to help me figure out the controls of The Enterprise aka the go cart. If all goes as scheduled we will be over for chili this evening.
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Come on
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Did the monkey make it for chili?

We got buckets load of rain here Jackie.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508