Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asking a special favor to everyone on fishingTX

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar

Asking a special favor to everyone on fishingTX

Please make one post before the start of the new year 2019, just to let everyone know you are OK and doing great along with enjoying fishingTX. Some of the more active members put a lot of hard work and off hand BS on here daily, weekly, or semi whatever. It doesn't have to be anything significant or even about fishing, hunting, or life's ups and downs. Try to keep the site up and running and allow others to enjoy in your life's pleasures or displeasures. Also we have a pet monkey up for adoption, if anyone cares to step up and take little MikeJr.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    The Monkey has been officially deemed unadoptable. He spends most of his time these days smoking cigars, drinking warm Budweiser, listening to heavy metal and playing the stock market. I learned early in life that it is not my place to judge anyone. He has a room here but prefers to wander all over especially Gun Barrel City and the Houston area.
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Coool gestter

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    Thats the way I hope each and every one of the active member put something up.
    Thanks
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

Spyder Man Master in FishingTX Dutch's Avatar
    Active? What's that mean? I'm retired!!!!!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    He mean active on the water and bringing it to the board so the board can live on if all folks do is come to see what kind ah crazy stuff de monkey doing then they go off to complain to their friends and nieghbors instead of interacting like you do, then the b0ard dies ,, go fishing psot some pictures and a story or maybe jsut a story like when the cops stop me for no reason.. my knephew does tha the goes huntin gand fishin gdoes well and sends me pictures he's afraid if he psts the pics people will l
    go catch all his fish and kill all his ducks ...he'll come and read the threads see ifin he missed anything but very seldom post .so i calls him a potlicker..he gets mad but oh well i call a spade a spade ifin i see one tats why ia mso popular and this board is bsuting at the seams bwhahahahhahahhaha
    That and the fact th tmy spell check is not work very welll it is mde in china si it is a cheapo oh well who in cares

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    I understand and agree Ben.
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Quote Originally Posted by AthensMike View Post
    I understand and agree Ben.
    That is a good answer, to agree with the chief cook and bottle washer is nearly always the proper direction. AthensMike you do good and post frequently, just as Dutch does. I'm making an effort to get some of the new 0r newer members or older ones who are not active back to posting. Just simply to keep the site going in the proper direction. Just post something it can be about your child at school or doing something. It doesn't have to be about fishing&or hunting but those are OK also. We have had some excellent on going conversations about some off the wall things. This site is only as good as the members make it. I'm only asking for participation from some.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    No threads about eating SUPER FISH aka Large Mouth Bass. Lol
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler
    I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year coming up -- hope the bass make it through this "muddy water" spell we are having -- I guess they are use to it in Lake Houston.