Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As a friend of mine was fond of saying

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar

As a friend of mine was fond of saying

"If you going to be a baby, be a quiet one"
    My luck is in the toilet so I'll just remain quiet about it.
    Last edited by jackiekennedyfishingguide.com; 12-12-2018 at 03:11 PM. Reason: spilling
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    We all have bad luck streaks. This past year has been a bit rough. Have faith in yourself Sir.
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Just gotta stay positive. One Day at a time buddy.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    Patience heck I'm going to kill something may take up knitting or some other dangerous hobby.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

Admin Crappie Champion Master in FishingTX SKsCrappie's Avatar
    As long as you don't say "I quit" you'll be back on'em in no time...... Stay At'um......
    ENJOY THE HUNT OR STAY HOME.....
    PFD's SAVES LIVES.....WEAR IT.....

Naw I'm just bummed out that the old standby ways and methods are failing to work as they normally do. it's not just me I've been in contact with some of my better fishing friends at RC and they are experiencing the same thing. I blame it on the influx of water for the past month.
    I'll never give up or quit, I'm to old to change and fishing is all I know but here lately having concerns of things going to squat.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    i recently took up a new hobby i call it "killing time" and have been very sucessful at it i just hang around and kill time by working it to death!!

Patience my friend. Enjoy the hunt. You might very well stumble upon something new. Good luck and be safe.
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Admin Crappie Champion Master in FishingTX SKsCrappie's Avatar
    It's not just the cats that are not easy to find a pattern for, the crappie are here one day gone the next....
    They have really been testing my ideology of change until I find what they want.....
    Soon it's gonna be oooohhhh that was easy...... Stay At'um
    ENJOY THE HUNT OR STAY HOME.....
    PFD's SAVES LIVES.....WEAR IT.....

If it was that easy I doubt any of us would enjoy fishing as much as we all do. Now might be good time to back through your archives JK. Some of the photos you posted are what turned me in to a poster instead of a lurker. Plus.......me and my buddy actually got to fish with you. Biggest feesh either of us had ever caught. But I'm sure you could tell that already.
    Stay at it. Weather looks better next week.