Thread: Happy Birthday to the Warden

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Happy Birthday to the Warden

Very happy birthday to the Warden!!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    Happy Birthday!!
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

WOW!! only one response ??

IT'S NO WONDER SHE WANT TO SHUT THE BOARD DOWN NOTHING BUT jk SK AND SOME WANDERING POTLICKERS , IF YOU DON'T POST UP YOUR FISHING EVENTS THERE WON'T BE ANYTHING I MEA N NOTHING AND IT WILL DRY UP LIKE jk'S FIHING TRIPS . BAD TO WORST!!
    gOOD EXAMPLE MY WANNABE KNEPHEW cASTN BLAST GOES ON GOOD HUNTING TRIPS AND FISHING TRIPS BUT HE WONT POST THEM gUESS HE SCARED TO DEATH THAT SOMEONE MIGHT SEE THEM AND GO KILL HIS DUCKS OR CATCH HIS FISH I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND IT.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    I actually saw The Wandering Potlickers open up for Cheap Trick back in 1985.
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    happy Birthday Warden, enjoy your special day:
    From my experience the past few trips my fishing has dried up to dang near unbearable. I will continue to mention the outcome, but no fish of any size and sometimes no fish at all do not make for great sagas or photo opts. i know if I can make it thru this hazardous winter period things may and most likely will improve.
    I know some choose not to post photos or results to avoid folks stealing there thunder. Some I understand but also believe we have to give back and share information.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AthensMike View Post
    I actually saw The Wandering Potlickers open up for Cheap Trick back in 1985.
    I think I experienced a Cheap Trick in or about '85, I've experienced many forms of potlickers over the years.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Happy birthday Warden
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Metalcutterr's Avatar
    Happy birthday to the Warden
    For me going fishing is just about getting outdoors. Catching fish is just a bonus.