Thread: to our latest and newest member Steve

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar

to our latest and newest member Steve

Thanks for signing up and we do hope you can stick around and become a intricate part of this fishing/hunting/and life site. I promise you will fit in easy and good because we could really use a few normal folks or a few more left or right fielders. We are even open to some real loony tunes so the roster is incomplete at this time.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    Welcome Steve!!!
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it. I always had a blast here years ago.

(BTW, when I went to re-register my account I never got the email to activate my account. I had to go way down to the bottom header and message the site admin to contact the forum about it. If its not just me that had that problem then you might be loosing new folks who try to join. Guessing here..)
    Last edited by Steve; 01-29-2019 at 01:47 PM.

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Welcome aboard Steve

Jump in and have fun
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it. I always had a blast here years ago.

(BTW, when I went to re-register my account I never got the email to activate my account. I had to go way down to the bottom header and message the site admin to contact the forum about it. If its not just me that had that problem then you might be loosing new folks who try to join. Guessing here..)
    Steve thanks for the input on trying to resign up or even trying to log in under the old user name. I do hope some of the upper echelon(that means big cheese AthensMike so not to confuse you) can assist. I sure do miss Mr. Rod he was always on this type of incidents.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme flatcats's Avatar
    It is SO good to be back around all the guys I've talked and fished with so many times.

To keep my word and be upfront, I'm "Steve" as seen in the first post above but now using my original username "Flatcats". I originally signed up with flatcats back in jan of 2005 when I lived in Tennessee, so I'm guessing folks will remember me best by this name. Currently I live in Justin Texas so I'm way closer now should there be musters or gatherings to attend. Thanks guys, ya'll are great! Steve
    I'm not a sportsman, I'm a fisherman. There's a difference.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar
    I promise not to call you Steveo. If I do, I hope you consider it more of a compliment. I have a cousin we all call Steveo. He is a family favorite and all around good dude. Welcome back flatcats.
    JK, is echelon cheese any good on nachos?
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme flatcats's Avatar
    LOL, s'ok Mike. Everyone at work calls me that so no biggie. I have no clue what echelon cheese is to be honest, but when I want real mexican food I just go on over to Taco Bell..
    I'm not a sportsman, I'm a fisherman. There's a difference.

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Haha. To funny guys.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Not sure what you said but there are a few of us who approve nad disapprove ne w memners when i saw you signed up as steve and remebered yoa s fatcat ireupped you so hope there is no confusious abou tbig cheese jk and vetto!