Thread: This happended to me

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

This happended to me

I was talking to mr. Sticko at the Ponderosa yesterday I was looking at his equipment and I saw this big fancy trolling motor and he was telling me how it drives itself he puts a boat in and it goes in circles around and then comes back and picks him up and I remembered about when I first saw one of those; old boy down at the Park put his boat in and he went to park his truck and trailer as I pulled up and I saw his boat taking off.. I did notknow about those trollers so I freaked out I start screaming and hollering at himthat hiss boat was leving him , heck I almost jumped in the water to go get his boat for him and he got out of the truck laughing and he said it's okay it's okay, so he whistles and the boat turned around and come back and pick him up and I thought about hi oh ow old silver away it was kind of an educational moment for me I felt kind of at first that I didn't know but you know not many people can't afford them high-dollar trolling motors how much would a trolling motor cost more than my whole boat motor

Senior Member Master in FishingTX jeremy86360's Avatar
    Oh man, that cracked me up...only because I could see me doing that. Lol. Those trolling motors cost more than my boat and motor together. Another tool for the toolbox...a very luxurious tool. But hey, I've wasted more on less. Those are nice. Enjoyed the story Ben.

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    I would have been surely confused as well!!

I didn't know you and Mr. Sticko were at the Ponderosa!! I launched at BJ's yesterday and spent about 4 hours going up and down the E. Fork to no avail.

I shoulda come by Luce and said hello.

Yes i met up with Dutch who put 11 crappie in my cooler !! would have been good to see you Jiggy!!!
    yeah right jeremy!!

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    To funny Ben.

Cool ole Dutch hooked you up with some fresh crappie.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

Admin Crappie Champion Master in FishingTX SKsCrappie's Avatar
    Those TM's are worth every penny and there ain't much these days I can say that about.....
    ENJOY THE HUNT OR STAY HOME.....
    PFD's SAVES LIVES.....WEAR IT.....

You can say that again!!
    Quote Originally Posted by silentkilla View Post
    Those TM's are worth every penny and there ain't much these days I can say that about.....