Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dead fish

Thats terrible. Definitely sounds like something from mining run off. I've seen other fishing spots meet the same fate from mining

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Seems like every time you try to talk to city officials they ignore you, you go to the office here on the lake and they got it locked up like Fort Knox/........

Hii there would be many reasons for dead crappie. When fish become stressed from other factors such as low oxygen conditions or other primary infections, the fish can no longer fight off the bacteria present in the water and may become weakened and die. The last time I bought some TMC pumps UAE through which we can take some benefit while fishing.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krempljikl View Post
    Hii there would be many reasons for dead crappie. When fish become stressed from other factors such as low oxygen conditions or other primary infections, the fish can no longer fight off the bacteria present in the water and may become weakened and die. The last time I bought some TMC pumps UAE through which we can take some benefit while fishing.
    excuse what the heck is a TMC pump