Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This site and its technical difficulty

cherylrw

This site and its technical difficulty

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE SITE GOING DOWN AND NOW FOR THE PM'S NOT WORKING. IT SEEMS AN SQL FILE WENT MISSING SOMEHOW AND NOW WE HAVE TO RECONFIGURE THINGS.

THE GOOD NEWS IS WE ARE WORKING WITH ANOTHER WEBHOST FOR THE SITE AND WILL BE CHANGING SERVERS HOPEFULLY IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.THE NEW SITE WILL HAVE AN UPGRADED BOARD AND SOME NEW BOARDS AND OTHER COOL STUFF..

SO HANG IN THERE GUYS WE WILL GET IT ALL TOGETHER AND YOU WILL HAVE A BETTER SITE REAL SOON..FOR FOLKS THAT HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINING THEY KNOW WE HAVE HAD REALLY BAD EXPERIENCES WITH OUR HOST WE HAVE NOW SO IM EXCITED ABOUT MOVING.. HOPEFULLY IT WILL ALL BE GREAT REAL SOON..THANKS FOR HAVING PATIENCE WITH ME THROUGH THIS.

mrmakAUCTIONEER

PROGRESS WORKS.WE ARE WITH YA!

THIS -SITE BUILDING ADVENTURES- IS LIKE FLY FISHIN . YA GOTTA CAST A FEW JUST TO KEEP THE FLY IN THE AIR AND NOT IN THE TREES.
    SOONER OR LATER IT LANDS IN A LUNKER HOLE. NEW SET OF SKILLS BEGIN. WE GOTTA LEARN HOW TO REAL BIGUNS IN. ONE DAY WE WILL HAVE TO SET THIS UP BY REGIONS AND DISTRICTS. GET READY TO REAL IN SOME SERIOUS SPONSORS EH? NOT ONLY FROM THE DFW AREA OR HOUSTON , **** FROM STATEWIDE, NATION WIDE AND GLOBAL WIDE THEY R ON THE SAME BUTTONS AN THESE FLYRODS. R U READY TO CAST YER NET (INETERNET) STATE WIDE?

cherylrw
    As soon as we get the new site built so I can change the dns over I think we can do a lot of things..I have big expectations guess I should go to computer geek school so I can fullfil them lol

cherylrw
    I just sent emails from the new site,can yall let me know if you received them...

mrmakAUCTIONEER

ya got it resent it

we got arn yall get yern?

mrmakAUCTIONEER
    Quote Originally Posted by cherylrw
    As soon as we get the new site built so I can change the dns over I think we can do a lot of things..I have big expectations guess I should go to computer geek school so I can fullfil them lol
    heck go for it shoot for the moon we'll be thrilled to land on top the mountain

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    cheryl
    got my e=mail

Senior Member Master in FishingTX waterspout's Avatar

me too

I got meal ,,,,,,,,, who's got fish :lol:
    The fish are in the water!

Cheryl,
    I got the email.

got my e mail too