Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL

Senior Member Master in FishingTX AthensMike's Avatar

NFL

any thoughts?????
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Senior Member Master in FishingTX jeremy86360's Avatar
    Never really followed any sports. Seems to all be a circus nowadays anyhow.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Over paid and disrespectful to our flag , I personally wont waste my time !!

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    I am with you Ben, looks like NFL, Nascar, MLB, NBA, Soccer are all gone in my household.

I lost interest in the NFL when they started watering down the game. I know TD's and high scores are exciting but I enjoyed watching a dominate defense. I was a Sooner and Cowboy fan. Imagine my pain.
    Haven't watched TV in about 5 years. DVD's or a good book. I absolutely LOVED watching pro football. I watched the NFL to escape certain things that occupy my mind on a daily basis. Work, politics, bills etc. I think it was Bob Costas who gave a halftime lecture about firearms during a Thursday night game. That ended my addiction to pro football. I do have to admit, I still check scores but only to see if The Steelers lose.
    I don't see how they survive. How do they generate the same insane amount of revenue? I can think of a **** of a lot of folks who do more meaningful work for a lot less. I see them every day. I won't have much pity when the NFL collapses.
    It's knowin' that your door is always open sideways and your path is free to walk......

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Not much sports at all here. Even less since the kneeling During the National anthem. I’m the outsider at work cause of this. Work with guys that are sports nuts. I tell them I could care less if I don’t here about them over paid and overrated folks. Not just NFL. NBA starting their BULL too along with most sports teams in any sport. My opinion of course.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

the ratings are down. wonder why?

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    And they are racists!!@

Administrator Master in FishingTX vett0111's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vett0111 View Post
    Not much sports at all here. Even less since the kneeling During the National anthem. I’m the outsider at work cause of this. Work with guys that are sports nuts. I tell them I could care less if I don’t here about them over paid and overrated folks. Not just NFL. NBA starting their BULL too along with most sports teams in any sport. My opinion of course.

They seem to be doubling down on BS. Owners need to man up and tell their employees to get to work and keep their BS and opinions off field or court. They can do what they want on their own time. I’m good with boycotting sports. Lol. Again my opinion.
    Remember, always help who you can, whether you know them or not, blessings come when you least expect it.
    My intro - http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19508

I just laugh at these overpaid kids. They really take themselves a bit too seriously. Where do they think the money comes from?