Thread: No muster

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

No muster

Well folks due to the lack of participation interest and financial help we will no longer host any more musters... there just aren't enough folks round anymore the gov.t has shut down everything except for the southerner border , We were doing great til Biden and cakling Harris took over and started importing all this illegals.
    With God knows what kind of depopulation disease.
    They tried the covid 19 and scared the **** out of everybody into taking the vaccine which by the way doe no work, then they run around looking for the root cause of the explosion, well look at what you've done nothing sneak all this deceases while everyone is asleep .
    I hope everyone who voted Democart is kappy to see this country being destroyed and hope you dont reap the fruits of what you sow. .

Senior Member Master in FishingTX Metalcutterr's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that Ben.
    For me going fishing is just about getting outdoors. Catching fish is just a bonus.

Av few of the frozen chosen will be there because there will be free food and live band but it wont be an official FTX Muster if we survive this administration we'll plan a real one later .
    Thanks for the reply.
    I'll post up the definite date when the grand opening goanna be in case other members wanna come eat and greet!!
    Last edited by Gentleben; 08-05-2021 at 09:29 PM.

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme MicroSoft's Avatar
    WHAT?? No Muster , what gives ?? Was looking forward to this ..Any plans of a future Muster ?
    America, Love it or leave it!!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX jeremy86360's Avatar
    Sorry to hear. Keep us posted.

Just for a freindly get together i thought we could meet at the "Retreat Greet and Eat" rally coming up just hard to schedule as they cant get their dates set , believe they are getting closer as the projecy completes.. will try to stay on top of this one .