Thread: COViD19 Vaccine

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

COViD19 Vaccine

Is no t working so Gov. Gregg abbott tested positive for corona and he has been vacinated !! So now they saying the science says you got to have a "Booster " so if the vacine not working why you need a booster ?? Folks if you have not had the vacccine "Dont"!! my neighbor cross the street had the vacine her eyes bugged out and she started itching. it is a trial med !! Dumb *** admistration running around looking for the root cause well hells bells go look in the mirror you are the root casue causing you opened the borders and invited everyone in to our system , which by the way we have been working all our lifes for . then this free loading jokers come in and get medical and financial support not to count all the other freebies the government is giving them in hopes of a dem vote !!.
    none of the eiiligle immigrants is getting tested for corona and they are being dumped in your neighbor hoods way to go all my friends who voted fro Biden
    Check out what is happenin g in Afganistan ,, ignorant move , a total disaster watch the folks falling to their deaths from the air force evac planes . when the **** they gonna remive Bidne for n the disastourous sceems
    watchy how th borders are over run by illegal immigrants ampther wise noves .
    all yo uwho are loosin gjobs to the imminrants or because the companioes ctant affford this government.
    When i first retried i had 5 cush yard i mowed at $50 a half acre , well yeap you guessed it the illegal mexicans came in and mow them fo r
    $30 though i dont smoke or drink that was my mad money now i got one yard ok i ll take my meds and go back to sleep
    Last edited by Gentleben; 08-22-2021 at 08:50 AM.

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme MicroSoft's Avatar
    I had the vaccine and it made my eyes bug out and started itching!!
    America, Love it or leave it!!

heard a report that the frist round was only water tryng to see how many folks would fall for it, that must be why it aint working...

Between October 1, 2019 and April 4, 2020, the flu resulted in:

39 to 56 million illnesses
    410,000 to 740,000 hospitalizations
    24,000 to 62,000 deaths
    195 pediatric deaths
    That is the flu only

Final Flu Season Metrics 2020/21
    Each flu season, the CDC tracks a few important metrics that help tell the story of how severe the current flu season is compared to previous seasons. Here are a few numbers to sum up the 2020/2021 flu season, running from October 1, 2020 to April 1, 2021.

Mortality - The PIC mortality rate is the rate of deaths attributed to pneumonia, influenza, or COVID-19. This year, the majority of PIC deaths were due to COVID-19. 646 deaths were attributed to the flu.

Pediatric Deaths - Pediatric deaths are the number of deaths of people under the age of 18. In 2019/20, there were 195 pediatric deaths. There was one pediatric death during the 2020/21 season.

Some thing to think about is the flu now being counted as the COVID19 or is it just a right winged theory?? Neighbors next door though tthey had the COVID went to doctor said it was only a flu virous
    Last edited by Gentleben; 09-06-2021 at 04:51 AM.

How to Treat the Flu
    Flu comes hard and fast. While there is no cure for the flu, there are several ways you can alleviate flu symptoms for a more comfortable recovery.

1. Drink Liquids

One way to help your body recover from the flu is to stay hydrated. When you’re sick, your temperature increases and you become dehydrated, causing a myriad of issues like the chills, sweats, dizziness, and thirst.

Water is always best, but low-sugar sports drinks that contain electrolytes can also help you replenish nutrients and calories.

2. Rest
    Your body can better fight infection when it is in a sleep state, according to a new study by Rockefeller University Press. The study shows that during sleep, the body’s immune cells attach to infected cells and fight off the virus.

With the flu, it’s recommended that you get as much rest as possible, always stay home from work until you are symptom-free for 24 hours, and do as little physical excursion as possible.

Read whole report, from the Hives health
    https://hive.rochesterregional.org/2...atric%20deaths

Dont scrath MS

Admin Crappie Champion Master in FishingTX SKsCrappie's Avatar
    I had covid and it ain't no joke.....I thought I was gonna die.....

I'm getting vaccinated hoping not to die from it but what I've seen is those that were vaccinated and caught covid only had light symptoms...... From what I've heard that's the big difference.....
    ENJOY THE HUNT OR STAY HOME.....
    PFD's SAVES LIVES.....WEAR IT.....

Yes and i have heard many had been vacinated and die anyway due to other complications such as diabetes , ver wieight and many others you certainly have to get treated quickly i had a form of it and yes thought iwas going to go see my daughet; i was ah coughing and puking had not been for urgent care i would have died coronoa has been all around us but has not came to my house yet . Glad you pulled through..