Thread: Mikechell will be in town !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    mikechell

Mikechell will be in town !

I will be in town the weekend of 28/29 January. I think John and I are hitting the water one of those days. That leaves the other day free. Ben, are you available? Anyone else?
    I can here those largemouth bass calling already.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    i don't know about that; the water is still too cold to go swimming!! I almost caught pnemonia after going fishing with you:bad-word: , but my worm rod is still ready, we'll do it...Thanks for the heads up I can plan better..nfire:

Mike I have an invite on Elpescador's boat for sat the 28th going to TrinityRiver Hiway 19 bridge to chase the mighty whites , this wil be a non alcoholic Rod and Reel event so if ya wannna go let's do it!! Get on board

john
    Ben your gonna have to cut that artificial worm off Mikes rod.If you get him into some hot whitebas action he will have a hard time converting back to largemouth.LOL,Just kidding Mike!!!

I don't know john them juggs have ruint many a good R&R fisherman and once you get into a bunch of 2-3 lb great whites you'll never be the same again, never, never, never!!!:icon_wink: