Guys look at this dates and see which you prefer or looks better March 24&25, or April 21st and 22nd. with diehards starting thursday night out of my launch; then follow out to BJ's friday and sat.
We will be adding another feature to the muster ., we had a talented you lady and pretty too come to our last muster she is a singer and dang good .Well we gonna try to book her as a featured attraction after the Q/A session to sing a couple or three songs..
What happened is a true story; we are all standing round visiting and talking , the laws were still there and all of a sudden she started singing and I mean she was loud.
At first i did not know what it was, as it was unexpected and with all the stray dogs around I was sure one of them had some one by the haunches, I wheeled round towards where the sound was coming from and realized what it was.
I walked by the laws and told them "you can arrest her anytime you see fit", they just laughed!!
Those of you who were there know what I am talkin about those that missed it, missed a good thing. Like I said, she can sing and she is gorgeous , single, 23 yr old, daughter of one of our members.:eggface: