Thread: Future Muster dates

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Future Muster dates

Guys look at this dates and see which you prefer or looks better March 24&25, or April 21st and 22nd. with diehards starting thursday night out of my launch; then follow out to BJ's friday and sat.
    We will be adding another feature to the muster ., we had a talented you lady and pretty too come to our last muster she is a singer and dang good .Well we gonna try to book her as a featured attraction after the Q/A session to sing a couple or three songs..
    What happened is a true story; we are all standing round visiting and talking , the laws were still there and all of a sudden she started singing and I mean she was loud.
    At first i did not know what it was, as it was unexpected and with all the stray dogs around I was sure one of them had some one by the haunches, I wheeled round towards where the sound was coming from and realized what it was.
    I walked by the laws and told them "you can arrest her anytime you see fit", they just laughed!!
    Those of you who were there know what I am talkin about those that missed it, missed a good thing. Like I said, she can sing and she is gorgeous , single, 23 yr old, daughter of one of our members.:eggface:

saundecw
    I'm off on April the 21st and 22nd and working days on March 24th and 25th but should be able to take vacation. Whatever is convenient for everyone is okay with me.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    I'll be in TN most of April, so March would be great.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX reedlv's Avatar
    It just so happen I am off on both of those weekends.
    Work is a way to support a fishing habit and for those who do not know how to fish.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    :shocked!: Right now it looks lke April has it. anyone else we'll leave this open for a week or so!!:eggface:

Just jidding Jonw!!! don't get backwards !!!!

Mulcade
    Y'all seem to have had a lot of fun this past weekend, so I'm going to make a point of coming out to the next one! Either set of dates are good with me.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Any Date works for me
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

mikechell
    Actually, I looked at my schedule today, but the boss and I didn't get a chance to print it. I will know tomorrow night if I'll be there either of those weekends.