Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Algonzo Is Back In Town!!!!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX

Algonzo Is Back In Town!!!!

Hello everybody... Happy New Year, Merry Christmas, Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Halloween, Happy Birthday, and good job on the Muster to everybody. Yes it's been that long.

As you all know, I've been hiding in the dark for a while. I haven't been fishing in for ever, and haven't even had a chance to login to this beautiful ole' site we call home. To tell you honestly, I've been going through some really tough times. I just finalized a bankruptcy that I had to do because of some hard times I came across and almost lost my home. Had to get rid of the internet bill at home to cut down on expenses, and work has been keeping me real busy that I didn't even have time to login.

Well the finance stuff is finally taken care of, I have internet at home again, and we hired a new guy at work to help me out. So now I have more free time.

I sure have missed all you guys. Sorry I didn't keep in touch. Times have been really tough for me, and I just had to concentrate on other things for a while. I'm sure I have a lot to catch up on, so I'm gonna take one day, and one thread at a time. Good to see all of the names again, and hope everyone is doing well.

My 7 year old starts baseball this weekend, my little one turns 1 year old on the 28th, and boy he is a hand full. He takes up every bit of time that is left between work, and work, and leaves little time for play for me.

I've been working on things at home as well. Trying activities that my wife can join me in. I may be looking for a boat so she can fish with me pretty soon. We picked up golf together, and have been enjoying that every once in a while.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone. God Bless you guys!
    A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at the office!!!!

Mulcade
    Nice to meet you, Algonzo and welcome home!

saundecw
    Glad to see you back algonzo. Hope to see you at the next muster.

I'm just now catching up on the threads, but when is the next muster? I'll make sure to swing by, atleast for a bit and bring the wife and kids along.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Welcome back Algonzo
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Dwaynez, Good to see you bud. Hey man, let me know when you are in the Houston area. I have a 40# trolling motor with your name on it. Still sitting in the garage. Either that or let me know if you want me to sell it and send you the cash. Might be better if you just take the trolling motor and sell it of you want. The thing is practically brand new. Hope you and Barbie and doing good.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    We are both doing good, glad to hear you are back on your feet and everything is working out for you and the family. I may be in the area before too long, just send me a PM or an email later on and we can set something up.

Good to have you back.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Just an update for all:

My contact details are below.

Home # is 281-852-7960
    Cell # is 713-540-6386
    Office# is 713-590-3752
    email is [email protected] and [email protected]
    messenger is [email protected] (MSN Messenger)
    If you need my address just let me now.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Welcome back little brother!!!Been lookin for you!!

I'm sure glad to be back Ben. We've got a whole lot of catching up to do. I need to get out on the water. Let's GO!!!!