Hello everybody... Happy New Year, Merry Christmas, Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Halloween, Happy Birthday, and good job on the Muster to everybody. Yes it's been that long.

As you all know, I've been hiding in the dark for a while. I haven't been fishing in for ever, and haven't even had a chance to login to this beautiful ole' site we call home. To tell you honestly, I've been going through some really tough times. I just finalized a bankruptcy that I had to do because of some hard times I came across and almost lost my home. Had to get rid of the internet bill at home to cut down on expenses, and work has been keeping me real busy that I didn't even have time to login.

Well the finance stuff is finally taken care of, I have internet at home again, and we hired a new guy at work to help me out. So now I have more free time.

I sure have missed all you guys. Sorry I didn't keep in touch. Times have been really tough for me, and I just had to concentrate on other things for a while. I'm sure I have a lot to catch up on, so I'm gonna take one day, and one thread at a time. Good to see all of the names again, and hope everyone is doing well.

My 7 year old starts baseball this weekend, my little one turns 1 year old on the 28th, and boy he is a hand full. He takes up every bit of time that is left between work, and work, and leaves little time for play for me.

I've been working on things at home as well. Trying activities that my wife can join me in. I may be looking for a boat so she can fish with me pretty soon. We picked up golf together, and have been enjoying that every once in a while.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone. God Bless you guys!