Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cagle Friday February 24 thru Sunday 26

fishing fireman
    No kiddin on the take over by scarabs and jet ski's...jet ski's yesterday everywhere...water temp 55 degrees...crazy..!!!!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CajunDan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man
    All I gotta say is.... where was that phone call? Are you scared of the homebrew now. :lighting:
    We ended up not going. The rain turned the geese topsy turvey. they scattered and the pattern changed off our fields. I ended up sitting at home watching the rain and sippin on some cold beverages from the garage.
    Phish On!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX reedlv's Avatar
    Medulla. That is a good looking fish and great looking boat.
    Work is a way to support a fishing habit and for those who do not know how to fish.

medulla762
    R G has a great rig.

22 foot Blue Wave Super Tunnel.

medulla762
    55# caught on jug

51# caught on rod and reel

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    A great fish anyway you go about catching it, that would be a rod&reel record on lots of lakes, and a lifetime personal best for most people. Considered routine fishing for Medulla and RG. Two great guys who get a lot out of fishing but put a lot into it.

medulla762
    Hahaha, may be routine for R G but I was excited as all get out. Just look at my picture.

Or maybe I was just all wide-eyed and giddy from two cups of bigarms coffee...bwaaaahahaha...

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CajunDan's Avatar
    That is one big ol chunk on a jug. How long did ya chase it around the lake?
    Phish On!

medulla762
    Didn't have to chase it.

Caught it on a jug that just happened to have a four pound weight on it. This jug also just so happened to have the hooks starting at the weight end and the fish was on the bottom hook so it never even pulled the jug under.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Great catch Guys
    That 51lber must have put up a pretty good fight on R&R
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain