Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome NewCaneyFishingLady

saundecw

Welcome NewCaneyFishingLady

Welcome to FishingTx NewCaneyFishingLady!! Where do you fish and what for? We hope you enjoy the site.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Make yourself at home and a mighty welcome to you NCFishingLady

john
    Welcome to fishingtx NCFL.Enjoy the sites

NewCaneyFishingLady
    Since I retired 2 years ago, I have been fishing in Huffman, Barrett Station canals, Lake Conroe and Lake Livingston. This time of year, I fish for crappie, other times, I fish for catfish. What do you fish for?

saundecw
    Most of the time I fish for catfish using juglines. I used to fish for redfish and flounder in the fall every year but haven't had enough time off at the right time the last few years.

NewCaneyFishingLady
    When I was growing up, Dad took me fishing for Speckled Trout all the time, in Trinity Bay. I grew up in Baytown. Then he bought a place on Lake Livingston. Salt water fishing is so much fun, much quicker bites than fresh water.

Since, you use juglines, do you live on Lake Houston?

saundecw
    I grew up and still live in Channelview. I fish Lake Houston and Lake Conroe.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Poor ole wayne used to be a good R&R fisherman but dang it he started juggin and that ruint him for sure .. he can sure enough catch them cats on jugs, if it ain't .

NewCaneyFishingLady
    Ben, you are so funny. Wayne is ruined. lol RU familiar with the Lakewood Heights piers? I like to fish for crappie there, but I don't have a key. :icon_sad:

Senior Member Master in FishingTX JonW's Avatar
    Yep, he's the guy you see bobbing up and down in the water on cold days near the Lakewood Heights boatramps!

Ben's very familiar, he lives there. Too bad only residents get to fish the piers (unless you do like I do and pull your boat up to them!).