Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How come....

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    One of the guys said that they were not comfortable with strangers and had met with some very hostile, angry people, a couple of them have even bought the title of "Guides:" and I understand they all went to one website which is partially dead because of that , most of them come over here jus to get information for their board and to enjoy good freindly everyday "web fishing"
    Many are very cautious and will not say anything for a while, some even go for years , they come, they look, they take, and they leave , not a problem here .
    It is the unwritten/written rule that there will be no wailing, bashing or nashing of teeth on this board as long as i own it. that is the reason for the many moderators and admins and they daily will remove obscene or unacceptable, negative posts, we never see them and i like it that way .`
    Nothing but good happy , positive people is what we want here, all the others can keep on moving..
    I want to thank all the moderators and admins who work so hard to make this board and the Musters what they are , and not only staff but we have many other members who join in on the welcoming and musters to make them a great sucess thank you guys too many to name but you all know who you are and I do too
    Last edited by Gentleben; 02-03-2006 at 06:26 PM.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CajunDan's Avatar
    Ain't nothing but friendly coversations hera. Differences of opinions is one thing but bashing is another.
    Phish On!

dpiper
    I guess its written now.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX reedlv's Avatar
    I think it is wrote plain and clear.
    Work is a way to support a fishing habit and for those who do not know how to fish.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Thank you Luke you are one of the elite!!

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler
    Seems like it takes some longer than others to get comfortable enough to say whats on thier minds.Others never do, but that don't bother me I enjoy looking around in the posts to see whats going on an speak up when I feel the need.Theres alot of fine folks on here worth listening to an getting to know.
    No need to be shy might as well jump in an get your feet wet.
    Looper

Senior Member FishingTX Skilled Angler skeeter21's Avatar
    I ain't skeered neither....Don't recall ever getting a welcome but fishingtx is the friendliest site I've ever checked out.

Randy
    We miss a few at times but these guys are on the ball.
    http://www.fishingtx.com/forum/showt...ight=skeeter21

Senior Member FishingTX Skilled Angler skeeter21's Avatar
    If that would have been a snake..........I'd sure be in trouble........I swear I never saw it....Thanks - X - 8 apparently..

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    We try to welcome everyone as they join the site, No need to be shy or reserved, make some posts and join in that is what this site is here for so that we can share fishing stories and get more people involved in this great sport we all love so much.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain