Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Birthday dpiper

Senior Member FishingTX Skilled Angler
    Happy B-day From The Lil E Ranch

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Happy B-Day Piper
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Yep! Last one again. Oh well, Here go's. Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu! Now that I sang the song. Where is the cake & ice cream????

Someday, somehow, somewhere I'm gonna get me some birthday cake with lots of ICE CREAM!!
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Catfish Jac
    I brought the cake!

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    Wishing you the best of a BD, we share the same sign so you can't be as bad as Bigarm said you was.

dpiper
    Oh no, Bigarm talking about me. If he said it its got to be true so don't believe it.

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    Brett spoke highly of you and how much work and effort you put in on the catfish tournament deal at Conroe. Bigarm and I go back a long ways.

dpiper
    Brett is one fine guy. He won both of the Academy gift cards plus a gift card to a local restaurant. Perseverance pays off.