Thread: Mikechell's dates in town.

mikechell

Mikechell's dates in town.

These are the date I'll be in town fro the next couple of months. Ben and John have first dibs, but I guess it's first come first served, if you kno what I mean.
    2-13 ... from noon on.
    2-18/19
    2-20 ... from noon on
    3-11/12
    3-13 ... from noon on
    3-18/19
    3-20 ... from noon on

John and I will probably have one day of each week wrapped up. Ben gets whatever day he's off. Any other days are open. I appreciate any offers ... since I can't bring my own boat out here.

Mike

john
    Sounds like we're gonna have to rebound from gibbons if i can get rid of tjis nasty cold i got.I did fix the df (depthfinder).Troll motor had no lubricant,think its got more than bearing damage.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Maybe we can get together and fish Gibbons Soon Mike, we will wait for John to feel better. We can all get together one day and catch some Bass
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX croxt's Avatar
    Dwaynez.....let me know......if we can back fish....count me in.

Mike...where do you stay? maybe one day we could drive up to double lake?
    Clark.......gigem '91

mikechell
    John, first of all, bad bearings cause the shaft to wobble, causing leaks. The problem still might be fixed with new bearings. Or somebody might be able to hook you up with another one. Good luck, we get out, even if we have to pole the boat.
    Dwayne ... you got a deal, but before I drive all the way to Gibbons again, I wanna see recent pics of bass from there. All the places John and I hit, nary a bite, I am not too impressed yet. But if you can find 'em, I'll be happy to make the trip.

Mike,

No problem, I will get some updated info on where the fish are hiding and when we do get together we will catch some fish.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

croxt

I mainly bank fish at Gibbons, we can pick a day when you want to fish and make a day of it, I will check my schedule and we can set something up in the near future.
    -Mark Twain

john
    Mike it'll take a day or two to get moving again,will further investigate the t-motor,will also need a press to get the bearings out.I will check with stone & son about parts.I did dissamble.
    Dwaynze i think the catfish ate the Bass out of gibbons!!!lol

mikechell
    Croxt, I stay in a hotel near the corner of 1960 and 45. Spring area. As the post says, I am available at least one day each weekend I am there. If anybody is interested in taking me out on the water, you can alway E-mail me at [email protected].
    John, if you don't get the bearings out before next Monday, the 13th of Feb. Let me know ... you can come use the press at the facility

John

Could be, lol!
    -Mark Twain