Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jackie Kennedy

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    Yes, under joatflash, but no longer a member and never will be.
    Jackie Kennedy
    Jackie Kennedy Fishing Guide

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

www.jackiekennedyfishingguide.com

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    we all kind ah sort ah went through there at one time or another,I am still an active member there, as are a few other guys.
    Jackie Kennedy is world reknown for his TRophy Catfish catching skills, abilities and experience. For those of you who don't know Jackie he has been featured in "InFisherman" magazine, newspapers , television and radio stations through out the land. While many websites would give anything to have him as an active member as a Professional guide Jackie has chosen to be here .He is one of , if not the best in his business in the Dallas area. It is the honour and a privledge of this WebMaster to be proud to say Jackie is on our website.
    He was very instrumental in setting up your home website Fishingtx.com, kindah the grandaddy of Fishingtx. He was gone for a while chasing those big blues but has come back and I am very proud to have him as a member. Jackie turned down a staff position with Fishingtx.com because he wants to only be a member and share his stories and experienece with us.
    Please welcome him and ask him whatever you want to know about fishing and tips on fishing. Folks we are getting all this here for "free" while other folks are having to pay for it!!
    Jackie is a very humble man and if he could, he probably would delete this post because he does not like to be the center of attraction.
    Check your schedule Jackei cause I want to have a Muster in April and want you to come and meet all this good people , members of what you helped create.
    Jackie, I love you man, you are truely a good brother to the catfishermen and I respect and honour you. Folks welcome him as my brother, I hope Piper don't get jealous

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler
    Jackie glad to have run into you again.Always enjoyed your posts an looking forward to more of your insite.Begining to run into several people from other sites,always a pleasue to renew old friendships.
    Looper

Most Famous Fishing Guide in Texas Master in FishingTX jackiekennedyfishingguide.com's Avatar
    I'm here on fishingTX because I want to be, its a very active site and came a long way over a period of time.
    Lots of anglers on here and other sites know as much and a lot more than I do about fishing. I come from a fishing background of some fifty plus years, all my family fished. I love fishing and enjoy watching and helping others hone skills and develope some different methods. Theres not much new under the sun, if you get to talking to old salt fishermen and tell them of some new set up or rig, they just laugh and say ole soandso use to use a rig like that back in the 40' or 50's. Never be afraid to try or test new methods, lots of them work and have worked before. In past years fishermen kept a lot of things secrete and passed on false information. I don't believe that is a common practice now.
    We are blessed to have such things as the internet and fishingTX to help spread the word on tacticts, and methods that are working. When I'm not fishing I'm on the internet reading or looking at fishing sites, its not hard to figure out I don't have much of a life outside of fishing. The bad thing about it is I wouldn't have it anyother way, I've lived my life about like I wanted to so no need to try and change or improve it this late in the game.
    If in the past or present I have inflamed anyone (you know who you are and I don't) or made them mad I'm really sorry and I can issue a public or email an appology to anyone who will contact me and let me know. My sole purpose in life is to be happy and have a good time, fishing is a good time to me.
    I thank my brother Ben and others for a warm welcome. I wish I was half the guy Ben builds me up to be, if you are ever out of work I will hire you to do my press releases. wouldn't pay much but you would get to fish a lot.
    I look forward to meeting and fishing with all the people from down south.I will make it down to the deal in April if I can, I will also try to be down at medullas&Bigarms deal this month.
    jk
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Clients and I have caught 8 state and 18 water body records. The latest was a blue cat from Cedar Creek Lake on Christmas Day 2014 going 64.8# One of thirty-six TPWD Elite Anglers

medulla762
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleben
    ...Please welcome him and ask him whatever you want to know about fishing...
    His knowledge doesn't stop there folks. He aslo gives great fashion advise.

Just ask him which handbag goes with which wig and what dress you should wear with that purse...bwaaahahaha...

Jackie looking forward to fishing with you and Bubba Gump at the end of the month.

I'll be up that way for some spring turkey huntin'. We need to boat a redfish or two when I come up!

saundecw
    I do recall some the fashions from here and there!!

They slipped something in my drink.so.
    Jackie Kennedy

Full time fishing guide
    903-603-3793

Senior Member Master in FishingTX reedlv's Avatar
    I was really wanting to go fishing with you until I saw that. You are to big of a guy to fight off. LOL

I think it is safe to say we all enjoy reading your post and looking at your pics. I see some other folks on here catching some good fish, but day in and day out on rod and reel is an amazine thing to do.
    Work is a way to support a fishing habit and for those who do not know how to fish.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX croxt's Avatar
    sense of humor too.......what a guy.
    Clark.......gigem '91

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme HamourKiller's Avatar
    Welcome to the site!