Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234568 ... LastLast

Thread: April 8th & 9th Muster

mikechell
    Well, living in Florida has one drawback now. Seems I'll have to miss another muster. I get into town on the 10th. I'll get here just in time to see all the pictures from the muster. But that's the only drawback, otherwise, Florida is my idea of paradise. You all have a great time. I'll be fishing at home, getting comparison pictures, maybe.

john
    I will be at the round up.

NewCaneyFishingLady
    Me and hubby will be there, I just need to let him know.. LOL
    Last edited by NewCaneyFishingLady; 02-25-2006 at 02:12 AM.

fishing fireman
    Where is it? May be able to make it on the 7th, but the old Houston FD request my presence on the 8th...I guess I have to work every now and then.

dpiper
    BJ's marina on the north end of Lake Houston.

fishing fireman
    Thanks dpiper. That's my usual stomping grounds on Houston. Matter of fact, I'll probably be there tomorrow...if everything works out anyway.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    :welcome: All new members make sure you don't miss this great "NON ALCOHOLIC" event, this is; as always, a Family Catfish Show and Rodeo so for the families and freinds sake lets leave the booze at home .
    It is a big family campout and fishing Muster.There will be a list posted soon on all the things what make this events the sucess they are , but in order to be properly executed; we will need everyone 's cooperation.
    So get your hat, rope and spurs come on out!!
    Last edited by Gentleben; 03-10-2006 at 05:53 AM.

Senior Member FishingTX Skilled Angler
    I Will Make This One .hope Fully I Will Not Be Called In For Work That Weekend. Like Last Time, Got Called In Like 5 Hrs Before I Was To Leave To Go.

Randy
    It is just around the corner,,,,,,,,,,,,,

saundecw
    Turning in vacation request today!