Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345679 ... LastLast

Thread: April 8th & 9th Muster

stubblefieldcrappie
    man i wish i could make it, i keep reading about all the fun yall have at these things, as well as all the fish yall catch. i work m-f, and sat. till noon, so its hard for me to make it to these events. it would be nice to get together with yall and actually get on some fish. anyway i hope yall have a good time and catch alot of fish.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CajunDan's Avatar
    I'll have newborn puppies at home so i won't be able to leave them buy then
    Phish On!

mikechell
    Ha ha ha Take the puppies, you'll have takers for them all before the weekend's over.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX reedlv's Avatar
    We do not cook fish until afternoon on Saturday...... Stubblefield. You would be just in time for lunch.... Everyone you may want to met will be there when food is served.....
    Work is a way to support a fishing habit and for those who do not know how to fish.

Member Hooked on FishingTX
    If this events were held on Saturday and Sunday I could very possibly make one some day . Just my 2 cents worth.

stubblefieldcrappie
    thats good to know REEDLV, i will have to see if i can make it out there after work. i hear what your saying BULLFROG maybe one of these times they could plan the muster on a saturday and sunday. i figure there is probably a reason for having it on friday and saturday.

Member Hooked on FishingTX

Thumbs up

Hey Stubblefieldcrappie ,man you need a shorter name , bring the pretty girl in the picture with you, LOL.
    If it feels good ,do it!!

stubblefieldcrappie
    BIGCAT we will have to see about that. if not her than maybe another one of my friends. we will just have to see.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    There has been some discussion about moving the Musters to sat and sunday instead of fri and sat; so let's here some yeahs and nays and we'll move it , Stubblefieldcrappie if you say you'll bring your pretty sister then there won't be no need for a vote :114:

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme HamourKiller's Avatar
    Sat and Sun is fine by me.