Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Aboard aggie98

dpiper

Welcome Aboard aggie98

Welcome to FishoingTx aggie98. Hope you enjoy the site.:welcome:

aggie98
    great site. hope to find some guys to go fishing with.

dpiper
    Where do you fish?

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Welcome to FishingTx Aggie98
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

saundecw
    Welcome aboard aggie98!! We hope you enjoy the site.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX croxt's Avatar
    Welcome to FishingTx Aggie98....post up. this site is great and the people are real friendly and helpful.

got any pictures or stories to post?
    Clark.......gigem '91

aggie98
    Dont have any pics yet. Haven't been fishing in two years. Looking forward to getting back into it.

I'm most familiar w/ limestone and gibbons, as thats where i fished most when i was in school, but i've fished jacksonville, fork, rayburn, livinston, and nacodoches.

Mainly target blacks, but not afraid to crack open a cold one and drop a line for cats or troll for whites.

This appears to be a great site. Dont see anyone giving their secret locations though. Rest assured, if i find the fish and take the time to post a report i'll let you know exactly where i caught them.

Got a trip planned to fork on feb 25th. if anyone knows the hotspots let me know.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX reedlv's Avatar
    Welcome to fishingtx...... Rest assured. If you read this web site day in and day out and get to know some of these folks. These generous folks in here will not only tell you about their secret spot. They will take you to it. Browse the site, conversate, and enjoy yourself.
    Work is a way to support a fishing habit and for those who do not know how to fish.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    welocme aggie98 to this here great home of the might Fishing tx renegades !!:ball-chain:

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Aggie98

I fish Gibbons on a regular basis for catfish, but still go after the bass and crappie as well.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain