Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: North Texas Boys

dpiper
    It sounds like a Texoma Fishing Trip. Would you like the title to be changed to "Lake Texoma Fishing Trip - March 11"? It'll make more descriptive.

T-Man
    Ya, just let me know. I am sure that Robert "LuckyDucker" might wanna go, but he will have wife and kids, so it might get crowded on his boat. But, I can ride with them if they go.

Or, I could get off my tail and get my little boat back on the water. :chop:

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CajunDan's Avatar
    I'll have Steve in my boat and maybe his boy. JJ says he has room for one more. I believe that there are going to be a couple more boats there as well. Get Robert to bring the family out.
    Phish On!

T-Man
    I talked to Robert, and he is going to check into it. His kids are on spring break anyway, so they wanted to get out and go fishing that weekend too. So, he should be up there. Weather or not there is room for me will be the big question.

Don't worry about finding room. Just plan on going in my boat.

I need someone with a pontoon boat to come up and help with some of the non-boaters. Any takers?
    Phish On!

T-Man
    Ohhhh..... I will talk to my brother. He has a 24' pontoon, but he has 5 kids and the 3 oldest are in sports, so that would be the catch.

Of course, if he can't go, I'll just ask if I can borrow the boat :hang:

Worse case, I could take my big boat. If I do, I will drag the kids out with me and just follow ya'll around or something. Maybe do some driftin too.

Bring the pontoon. They are perfect for running jugs.
    Phish On!

T-Man
    I talked to my brother earlier, and he is going to check into it. He is a little how do you say :hang: ya hung by the wife is a good way to put it.

Anyway, I he sounded interested, and since his wife is going out of town and leaving him with all 5 kids this weekend, it may be a go. We'll see.

If not, I did tell him that I would take his boat out on the first trip of the year to clean it all out for him, and make sure it is running up to par to take the family out on, so we'll see. I may have one or two of his kids if I do take it and he doesn't go, but I think it will be alright. We'll just have to see what happens in the next week.

Bring den kiddos. They'll ahve a blast.
    Phish On!

Confirmed! Saturday 3/11 at Cumberland Cove Resort. http://www.cumberlandcoveresort.com/

Get there when you want. I'll be there around sun-up and will fish till sometime that evening. We shoule be able to catch a few fish.
    Phish On!