Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: North Texas Boys

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CajunDan's Avatar

North Texas Boys

A couple of us Delta Waterfowl Texoma Chapter committee members are gonna hit Texoma on March 11 for some juggin, striper, crappie fishin. If any of ya'll wanna get together we'll be needin some more company.
    Phish On!

T-Man
    Let me see if the wife has any plans cause that date sounds familiar. But, if not, I wouldn't mind spending the day on the lake stretchin a line and tuggin on a jug.

Go get your kitchen pass and brang it.
    Phish On!

Senior Member FishingTX Accomplished Angler PlanoTracker's Avatar
    Is this a one day kinda thang?
    PlanoTracker
    "The battle of the sexes can never be won, to much fraternizing with the enemy."

one day. Saturday only.
    Phish On!

T-Man
    No kitchen passes needed. Just gotta make sure there not something else going one.

BTW, when ya'll heading out?

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man
    No kitchen passes needed. Just gotta make sure there not something else going one.

BTW, when ya'll heading out?
    Dunno, Most likely I'll leave around 6ish and get to the ramp around 7ish. It looks like we are going to Cumberland Resort. It's on the North end of the lake in Oklahoma. I just have to stop and get my texoma fishing license there in Pottsboro and then I'm good.

We should do pretty good on the jugs. It also sounds like we are going to do this once a month till duck season. Not on the same lake and most likely a couple out of this area like in Conroe and on the coast. Whiskey and Me(J.J. for those of you who don't know him) is my cohort. We're talking about using the fishing weekends as a means to get some Delta Waterfowl Committee members together from different chapters all in one place and share information. It gives us and excuse to go fishin...

We'll most likely call ahead of time to different guide services and get some rates for people that do not want to drag their boats or don't have a boat.
    Phish On!

T-Man
    WEll, as I said in the other forum, I am in. Wife said she has something to do, but doesn't need me to do it.

You got room in your boat for me? Or do I need to find someone else if I am going? I could take the wife's boat, but there is no fishing out of that. unless she doesn't find out.

Let me check. If I don't have room someone will. I should but I have to check and see who is going to be there.
    Phish On!

Can this be put back on the announcements page? It's not a lake specific/area specific thread. Everyone is invited.

Thanks to the power that be...

Dan
    Phish On!