Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Harley Lovers(pictures)

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

My Hawg

Mamas ride

mrmakAUCTIONEER

from good ol memories

this used to be my favorite ride been looking closer at white road kings. Test drove new honda vtx1800, victory touring with big bore kit, heritage softail, considering yamaha 1600 silverado, my kid gott on a 800 crotch rocket and a couple big buells WHILE I TESTED THE HARLIES AND HONDAS. if i could get wind in da face fer me and him, for the price of one harley i might do that. till he is outta da nest. then get new road king. AND ADIOS AMIGOS. AS LONG AS THERE R WIDERNESS ROADS LEADING TO FISHIN HOLES THAT IS THE DIRECTION I WANNA GO. I HAVE GOTTEN RID OF ALL ANCHORS HOLDING ME BACK LIKE HUGE BUILDINGS , TRUCKS ,TRAILERS, MOUNTAINS OF JUNK, EVEN TOLD WIFIE IF SHE CANT SHOVE EVERYTHING WE OWN IN DA SADDLEBAGS OF A HARLEY WE DONT NEED IT. COURSE THATWENT OVER LIKE A TON OF BRICKS DROPPED IN DA MIDDLE OF THE JON BOAT. **** OH WELL. I ALSO CASSUALY MENTIONED IF SHE AINT ON DA BACK OF THE BIKE WHEN IT ROLLS OUT I GUESS SHE AINT COMMING. LEASTWISE NOT THAT TRIP. THAT COMMENT ALSO ROCKED THE BOAT A LIL AND RAISED A FEW EYEBROWS.

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    mrmakauctioneer and gentleben,
    the bikes and all sure look good and are probably fun to ride and see the country. Uncle Bill used to have a nice bike, maybe he will tell us about it on day, me I have one question for what kind of fish can you catch with them,

mrmakAUCTIONEER

DEALS I FOUND

HERE IS SOME DEALS I FOUND AN ENTHUSIEST MIGHT ENJOY THE WIND AND MAKE A FEW BUCKS ON OL SHOVEL HEAD 1983 NICE BIKE COULDNT GET IT FINANCED. YAMAHA 1600 SILVERADO SILVER ANIVERSERY ADDITION. 2003 WITH 900 MILES ON IT $10,500 OUT THE DOOR AND WILL FINANCE SUPER NICE RIDE, **** ITS NOT A HARLEY.
    IT IS AT LEE WODDS HARLEYDAVISON DALLAS. REALLY NICE 800 DRIFTER WITH ALL THE INDIAN LOOKING STUFF ADD ED,REAL HEAD SPINNER SINGLE SEAT AND IN ORAGON. 2003 VICTORY TOURING BIKE WITH A BIG BORE KIT. $8300 REALLY NICE HIGH MILAGE. PONDERED TOO LONG. JUST BEFORE WE HAD OUR HOUSTON GATHERIN I TRIED OUT A COP ROADKING ,HIGH MILAGE $11,000. YA DIS WOULD WORK. A FASTER ENTHUSIEST THAN ME SEEN ME TEST RIDDEN IT AND BOUGHT THAT DEAL BEFORE I GOT BACK.STILL HUNTIN .

Mudfish hahahheehhe, hey there's your little broter hahahhheheheh
    Thanks for all teh help man thats' what I needed!

mrmakAUCTIONEER

stump project

yall know yrob tore up a net on a stump i told im he had 2 choices bait that stump and fish it er maybe hank it outta der and make an adenture ouuta it lika dis ol stump 3 foot tall.

man that stump gets another net and it will kook something like that

110 miles for a roundtripper - everyday. Sure gets old, but it ain't so bad on one of the scoots. Make better time too. Lots of curvy back roads I can take.

Still got one of those take a part fishing rods on my xmas list.
    A bike fishing trip- man that would be something!. 5 or 6 old geezers like us on a fishing trip. Transportation by HD!!

Gotts finish packin for Conroe - see ya on Sun nite.

Thumper
    03 EG Classis
    03 !200 Sporty Custom

if yall go on a bike fishing trip i want to go as the video man in my truck

Ole Gizzers

Old gizzers :shock: :shock: The older the violin the sweeter the music :lol: we'll do it thumper but it will have to be in the fall i don't ride much in the hot summer months!! ****, I got a three rail trailer you can pull in case we fall and can't get up!!