Thread: This Happened to Me and it could happen to you!!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

This Happened to Me and it could happen to you!!

Today on my way home I decided to take the ferry home as it gives me time to unwind and relax , well today i decided to take a detour and go take some pics in the Monument State Park, i took my pic and as i topped the hill and rounded the corned there is a police car looked like a christmas tree lit up big time looked like the fourth of July and an officer got out of the car , and motioned me to the side . Well i pulled over and stopped he steps to my window and say "Texas State Warden and you are speeding thru my park". What could I do , I said "Sir ,I am sorry ,just got off of work, had my head up my b*** , came down to take a picture and did not realize I was speeding , I handed him my drivers licsence and CC and insurance , he said do you have a gun , I said yes , he said where , I said right under this bag. I never took my hands of the steering wheel, he said wait here . I knew by the tone of his voice that this little detour was gonna cost me some bucks. Well he came back and said , I am going to give you a warning, you were doing 40 mph in a 20 but if I catch you again, "I promise, you will get a ticket". I promised, I'd never ever come this way again, thanked him and left!
    This is the point , he was a State Game Warden with all the authorty vested to a law enforcement officer in the State of Texas make no mistake about it they are a very powerful law enforcemnet branch of the State of Texas , so don't mess with Texas and the cops that protect this great state and it's resources. I was very lucky that this man had mercy on me and even though I did not ask for it, cause from what he said I knew I was guilty, he for some reason saw fit to let em go and I appreciate it!!
    Thank you for protecting our resources and the beautiful state parks from bad people llike me

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    GREAT PIC, BETTER SLOW DOWN AND PAY ATTENTION, SAVE THAT MONEY FOR FISHING

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Yeap!