Thread: Ok here is what I know

Senior Member Master in FishingTX waterspout's Avatar

Ok here is what I know

I 've been hitting the salt, trinity and the upper bays such as burnett, scotts, tabbs bays the fish are starting to get in there fall pattern. what does this mean? FISH, lots of fish, the fish are starting to hit the bait thats running from the marsh in upper trinity the are key'n in on shad and shrimp keep an eye out for bait bustin the water. mullet runing for their lives ,shad schools looking like someone put tnt under the school. there are trout, and reds under that bait. If you know where you can fish lights at night on the bay, Be There! try to make sure the tide is moving when you get there better fishing on a moving tide. I've been using chartruese saltwater assasins with 1/8 jig heads. flounder are moving out of the bayous on an outgoing tide and just inside on an incoming tide they are staging for the fall run. fishin is getting nfire: L8r Darryl
    The fish are in the water!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Graet Post

Great info Daryl, heck been wanting to hit the sass myself but it makes me do crazy things so i better stick to fishing!! Great post keep them coming!!! GB

mrmakAUCTIONEER

WATERSPOUT INTERESTED?

WATERSPOUT RECON YOU COULD TAKE A FEW INTERESTED MEMBERS OUT ONE OF THOSE NIGHTS ER DAYS FROM THE GATHERIN? :idea: SEE IF WE CAN STIR UP SOME FOLKS TO GET INTERESTED IN YER INTERESTS? WHO KNOWS MIGHT BE SOME BUSINESS FER YA GET A FEW NONS HOOKED ON SALTWATER ADVENTURES, I COULD SEE A FEW OF THEM ENTHUSIESTS GATHERIN UP THERE FAMILIES IN THE NEXT YEAR ER SO AND HIRE YA TO REPAET THE ADVENTURE. ESPECIALLY IF WE CAN ENCOURAGE EM TO TO THAT FER YA BOAT OWNERS WILLING TO DO DAT . WHADIYA THINK IDEA ONLY!CAN WE BUILD ON THAT?

Senior Member Master in FishingTX waterspout's Avatar

Sorry I haven't posted back... Wife had surgery thurs. and when I was able I snuck to the dove lease for some action. Anyway a fishing trip is nothing but a thing.. it can be worked out for sure. I haven't been out in a few days but the fish are in are the water for sure .
    The fish are in the water!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    GOOD IDEAR MAKI DASN GWHY I DID NOT THINK OF THAT :shock:

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    waterspout,
    sure hope your wife is doing ok, some of they people going to next gathering are interested in spending a day in the salt. maybe you can help, don't kill all the birds.