Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mar1106 catfish trip

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

mar1106 catfish trip

Well guys I finally got to take that beautiful lady fishing today; 3 of them matter of fact. Ms Ct being the special lady this trip was set aside for .
    Last edited by Gentleben; 03-11-2006 at 08:06 PM.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX reedlv's Avatar
    Here are some pics of the fishing crew.. I bet Ben will take care of covering the Cheerleaders. LOL I have even added a picture of the captain. He was probably getting on to us in this picture. There are some of Reedlv, The Reedlv Heroes, and Fishingtx.com fishing friend Crappie_Tracker. I have really enjoyed fishing with both CT and Ben. This to guys are some fishing machines.
    Work is a way to support a fishing habit and for those who do not know how to fish.

Oh my God;!! another papparazzi!! While the beautiful ladies watched in awe the men folk were busy catching them cats
    Last edited by Gentleben; 03-11-2006 at 08:15 PM.

Here is Reedlv and CT tag teaming the catch of the Day. We had CT wife Mary as the captain of the Tritoon. What a great job she did!!!!!!
    Work is a way to support a fishing habit and for those who do not know how to fish.

Here is the days catch.

Dang, the Dynamic Duo does it again!!:114: They caught another big ole fish.:surrender:

Good Idea CT. We want tell them about the bouy yet....... HHEHEEEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHeeee

mikechell
    Great day on the water !!! I take it from the picture, that the big cat had the crappie in it's gut and regurgitated it? Is that right? Glad somebody had a fish catching day, and not just a good day on the water.

Mike tomorrow is your day so come on and lets quit wishing and go fishing !!

dpiper
    Looks like a great trip guys.