Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mrmakauctioneer

mrmakAUCTIONEER

lake alvarado

Quote Originally Posted by ****
    did someone wake you up, see you this weekend about 1500 at the lake
    ya woke up went flee market. nuttin der went lake pat cleaburn fed a box of worms and cast allthe artficial stuff. nuttin . left der went lake alvarado, severl nice places available for sale. real nice lake. supposededly has a very good bass population, very private public boat launch, hard to find, kinda like land owners private stach. water was like glass, a lot of good hits nuttin in da skillet thow! 2 of us , worms, minnows,in da weeds and on the bottom, and surface and deep divers, and ratllin stuff casting . definatly try this one again. bigguns rolling around on surface close to shore. plenty of shad and minow activity.

mrmakAUCTIONEER

WILL LEAVE RICE TO BJs SAT

i may not stay at auction very long sat am. :?: yall have a closer path to bjs from i 45 . than this.>>>from lake houston marina continue east on 1960 to fm 2100, that will be the second light past the marina, take a left and travel approx 3 miles and look for cleveland huffman road, take a left and travel aprox 2 miles to magnolia rd, a bj.' marina sign will be on the right, take a left and go to end , when road y's take a left and drive to the lake, the marina will be in front of you. here is a link that might help
    WHATS CLOSER THAN THIS TO BJs >>>i 45 south to to 1960 east<< :idea:

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Maki my cell phone will be on me 281-451-0559 if ya get lost man i should ah posted some pics but that is correct take a left 2nd light from the DQ and go to Huffman Cleevland rd on the left and follow that st, it will cross Luces Bayou got around the Bend and it will be the second street to the left Magnolia point, take a left see BJ's signs about 2 miles and go straight till you dead end into the marina we'l l be looking for you!!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Directions to BJ's Marina

The bumper sticker says "I'd Rather Be Boating or Fishing At...
    BJ'S MARINA
    HUFFMAN.TX- (281) 324-9199
    they are locate a couple of miles north on FM 2100 .Go to the Wolf rd Huffman Cleveland intersection and take a left on Huffman -Cleveland rd , it turns into Huffman-New Caney rd after you pass Luces Bayou it curves to the right follow it to the second intersection on the left is Magnolia Point, take a left and follow it out till it dead ends into the Marina. there is a small "S" curve and Magnolia turns right just before the curve do not turn on Magnolia , the street turns into Cheatham and Cheatham dead ends into Calvins and that is where you find BJ's.
    Good Luck and let' s go fishing!!