Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Voo-Doo captured on camera

horseshoer

Hey Cajun Dan

This is Boudreaux, 4 yr old neut. male whos Mama was a reg. Ches Bay Retriever and Daddy was a travelin man Border Collie mix showed up at our horse barn north of Katy. I have had him since birth. He was raised with TLC but hates all humans except me. He won't allow my girlfriend in my room to make the bed as he sleeps with me and considers it his. He will bite anyone he gets a chance to. I did two 2,938 mile round-trips TX-VA in my then
    brand new Dodge diesel which we refer to as Pukeapallooza I & II since
    motion sickness is one of his strong points. Now I give him a valium beforehand and he kinda comes to around Mobile, AL. There is too much resemblance to VooDoo for him not to have genetic links to your stock. So please send me detailed directions to your place so I can get him to his rightful owner.:captain: Thank you.
    Jeff

Senior Member Master in FishingTX CajunDan's Avatar
    we got 5 now. Just had a black female.

And you just keep driving north till you hit Frisco and start asking around for a guy named Mark. That'd be me. I'd gladly take him off your hands..
    Phish On!

horseshoer

Have to take back my offer

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDan
    we got 5 now. Just had a black female.

And you just keep driving north till you hit Frisco and start asking around for a guy named Mark. That'd be me. I'd gladly take him off your hands..
    Mama went to TX for 3 wks covered my truck seats no meds told him hurl away, we're goin fishin. Has gone 7-8 times with me loves it and not a bit o' barf. Guess he outgrew it. Lunch & swimming high points of trip for him.
    Take care.
    Jeff