Thread: AUCTION SAT OCT 11, I-45 SALES RICE TX BOATS ATVS, TRAILERS

mrmakAUCTIONEER

AUCTION SAT OCT 11, I-45 SALES RICE TX BOATS ATVS, TRAILERS

YA'll know about an auction sat oct. 11 2003 at I 45 sales lot? located on i45 in rice between ennis and corsicana 9am small items 50-60 tracters boats jet skis motor homes trucks autos farm equipment. i put stuff in this auction all the time GOOD FOLKS ,GOOD AUCTION I HIGHLY RECOMEMEND EM. IF YA GOT STUFF TO AUCTION er wananna attend a good 1 nows yer chance.CALL EM 903 326 5802 www.i-45sales.com email addie
    [email protected]

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    is thatt next weekend i am looking for a toony boat, cheeeeeepppppppppp

mrmakAUCTIONEER

1986 bass tracker pontoon

1986 pontoon basstracker dont say nuttin about motor or trailer or if its got a min. on it er not

Let me know

mrmakAUCTIONEER

YO BEN I FOUND ANOTHER TOOONY

I FOUND ANOTHER TOONY HAVENT SEEN IT SOMEONE TOLD ME IT WAS A 22 FOOT WITH A 55 CHRYSLER BEEN OUTTA WATER FER A COUPLE YEARS $2,000. AS FAR AS THE ONE IN THE AUCTION TYPACLY ON ROLLING STOCK AUCTIONS CONSIGNMENTS COME IN ON THE DAY BEFORE THE AUCTION. AND THE DAY OF THE AUCTION STUFF STILL Arrives. i would sugest direct contact with them.

I ain't seen one on a long time you say i can contact directly, that sounds fair enough ay

mrmakAUCTIONEER

www.i-45sales.com email addie

www.i-45sales.com email addie
    [email protected]
    ya here it is again.
    seems it was about 2 1/2 hours. Charlie and i left the auction and drove to lake houston. iam sure we took the longest way yall locals should know a quicker way up. auction facility is on south side of rice straight up i 45. west side of hiway. ya.ll wanna meet in that neighborhood. do a lil minner dunkin. and auction investments for the weekend .maybe have a real roundtable discussion about events to host for our nov. gatherin?

mrmakAUCTIONEER

bump

bump