Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jugs

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    ben, what you usin' fer weight there, and that is white trotline string, and how hard are the dang things to find after a big blue drags 'em 50 yd. from where you set em?

lonestar,
    as for weight we normally all use about the same, ben eses railroad spikes, i use old nuts from my truck repair bus. , we had a huge yellow that only drag it about 100 yards last weekend, it had a tree top with it. wghen you coming to fish with us, i promise you will have the time of your life

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Lonestar, it is about 10-15 ozs and we have brought in some 50+ ponders they don't pull them very far , mudcat catches some nice 20- 30 lbrs and they stay still, til you grab them then the fight is on. :lol: i use old trotlines as well as new trot lines with swivels that is very important , come on out to the nov gathering and be an eye witness to this madness :shock: you will never be tthe same never , you will get hook on this sport or art what ever you wish to call it and catch lots of fish, fight them hand to hand no machine kind ah like noodling and sometimes they get away!! Ay ****?? it wil lbe wild i am trying toi ge tof we'l see

I have located a hole 36 ft deep, will there be any fish in there in Dec?
    Where will they be? Can you catch fish from the bank at lake houston?
    Where the big Yellers gonna be this month? I'm gonna go for the big yeller cats next gathering, will I catch any?
    How much fish can you eat? What will be for sale at the auction?
    I might auction off some of my jugs. !0pk normally sells for $60. Can you get them cheaper?
    FIND OUT IF YOU COME TO THE GATHERING

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Go mudcat GO

some times you gotta hog tie em and throw em in the truck before they realize hey this is a blast!!!!

mrmakAUCTIONEER

almost got one a dem hogtied eh ben?

well we almost got one a dem biguns hogtied eh BEN?

you guys better get your stuff ready, i have figure a way to fish full time and still meet all the commitments, mudcat, i will be after them yellows with you, ben, little fish don't count, if it don't weigh 6 pounds it is food for the people and dont get counted as part of our creel for most fish, smallest fish will probably be won by me, come on, lets here some challanges and goals,

mrmakAUCTIONEER

gator

them biguns trying to get in yer boat all by themselves yet . u know yer doin it right when all ya gotta do is whistle em up. like ben lol

yep, ben whistle, and mudcat just pull up and them cats jump in the boat, well i got duct tape for ben, still trying what to do with mudcat, so i can at least win i of the comp.