Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jugs

mrmakAUCTIONEER

DUCT TAPE BEN

Quote Originally Posted by ****
    yep, ben whistle, and mudcat just pull up and them cats jump in the boat, well i got duct tape for ben, still trying what to do with mudcat, so i can at least win i of the comp.
    IGUESS DAT DUCT TAPE BEN IS WHAT ACTS HIS SEATBELT KEEPS DEM YANKERS FROM YANKIN IM OVERBOARD. COURSE OL BEN BEEN KNOWN TO DO A LIL ADVENTURES IN THE MANOVERBOARD COLUMN

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    i remember a time he tried to be a pirate and walk the plank

mrmakAUCTIONEER

JESUS SHOES FER BEN WALKIN ON WATER STUFF

Quote Originally Posted by ****
    i remember a time he tried to be a pirate and walk the plank
    :shock: ben musta had his jesus shoes on dat trip as i recall he was in da water **** not in da water :?

seem to recall, all he wanted was that camera to stay dry

Store bought jugs

I got some of those store bought jugs from academy, They seem to work ok, except they don't flagg, it is all guess work, if you see one taking off thats a clue, but if you lose one your not out much. Try finding noddles this time of year,,, goodluck, I need to hook up w/ Mudcat.

I got just the jugs you need. how much line came with those jugs for each jug?, how many hooks did they give you? just curiouse, I sell the "flagin jug" by itself for $3.00 ea , with line and hooks 10 for $50.
    Here is what i caught at conroe usin my jugs, just above the sto away marina cut on chicken liver and garlic salt

mrmakAUCTIONEER

conversation with sales men

Hi yall i havw a friend visiting with us this week from milwaulkee. i showed im my mudCATjugs and pics on site and asked what he thinks we should sell em fer . (he was my head salesman back in good ol days). he said start em at $19.95 and go up. we took em to lake belton west of temple . showed to a millionare who has a mantion on a hill lakefront. he thought $100.00 a set of 10 was a deal. when i said a good fisherman would pay $100.00 for a rod .and real that only catches 1 fish at a time this could catch50 at a time. my friend wants to try em on ebay. our thinking is. (both agree ) christmas presents to fish nuts FROM WIFIE AND KIDOS WHO DONT FISH **** KNOWS DAD DOES. whadiya think?

sounds like a winner to me and i will be able to say i knew the GREAT MUDCAT when he was just a little ole mudcat in the makin.

mrmakAUCTIONEER

HOW ABOUT THIS

:idea: HAVE EVERY MEMBER BuY A SET Of mudCATjugs and either use em er show and tell about em . try to sell fer mudcat. make ya a lil fer yer effort too. prizes (INCENTIVE )could BE CASH (HIGHER COMMISIONS).
    1ST ICENTIVE PRIZE. $ casH for most amount of jugs sold at set retail price!
    prize INCENTIVE $$ MOMONEY FER THE ONE WHO SELLS EM THE HIGHEST OVER RETAIL PRICE. :shock:

Place my order

I'm in, let me know when I can pick up 10 jugs , $50.00 bucks right?