Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: where to start?

medic1292

Thumbs up

minner see if you could get a couple of dates you have in mind to fish. i'll check the "honey do list" and see which day is open. also let me know how many little green froggies are my half.

piper, thanks i'll probally use those directions soon. will keep you posted

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme
    hey piper thats a great place to fish. very good advice. i havnt been there in a while. i like to fish on the nonchannel side of 8mile road. there is a nice flat area that ive laid into some big ol flounders.its been about 8 years but i was wading about chest deep there one summer morning. the next morning i read the Gal paper to learn that a 6 foot bull shark was caught there that afternoon. now i only wade waist deep. oh yea, he released that shark.

medic1292
    minner, do you fish from a boat or do you wade? i have only waded till recently. boat fishing is something i have always wanted to try.

Senior Member FishingTX Angler Supreme
    both. sometimes i ride in the boat to get to a spot to wade. give me a hollar if you are in the Houston area and we'll go boat fishin. disclaimer-maybe boat casting if the fish wont cooperate. just try to let me know ahead of time.