Thread: Welcome john berryman

saundecw

Welcome john berryman

Welcome to FishingTx john berryman!! Where do you like to fish and what for? Share some fishing stories and enjoy the site.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    :welcome: to the site john , glad you finally took the time away from catching all those fish to sign up. Folks, Bigdave is responsible for this Cattfish catching machine , join me in welcoming John to de site !!:welcome:
    Sorry John dis was de only pic i could find of you

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Welcome to FishingTx
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Welcome to the FishingTx family John! Some of you have met John at our last rodeo. Levi & I took John & his son Austin on their first jugging trip about a month ago (1st pic). Needless to say they were hooked. The next thing Johns got a boat and running jugs like crazy. He even had his pastor out with him running jugs because he had missed church. HeheHee. I got to missing him that Saturday during the muster. But it didn't take very long before I found him (2nd pic). I asked what you doing sleepin. He says "I'm doing the same thing as the the fellow in the cowboy hat."(3rd pic)

Well... John needed some gas so he loads the boat and heads out. Things kinda turned south from there. I receive a phone call "I hope your not real busy because I need some help bad." This is what I found when I rolled up (4th pic). The wheel broke at the axel, rolled under the trailer frame launching it into the air. When it came down it knocked a small hole in the bottom of the boat. It took some doing but we got it to his house. Most people would have thrown in the towel. NOT JOHN! You know he had the boat back in the water by Wednesday and catchin fish. (5th pic)
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Catfish jugging is very tiring and excrushiating , you won't know unless you go.:118: Even ole mudcat caught a few zzzzzzzzzzzz's

john
    Welcome to fishingtx john berryman.

NewCaneyFishingLady
    Welcome John!!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX reedlv's Avatar
    Welcome to FishingTx....
    Work is a way to support a fishing habit and for those who do not know how to fish.