Thread: Welcome Jiml

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

Welcome Jiml

Welcome to the site Jiml!!

saundecw
    Welcome to FishingTx Jiml!! Where do you fish? Share some fishing adventures and enjoy the site.

john
    Welcome to fishingtx jim!

Senior Member Master in FishingTX reedlv's Avatar
    Welcome to FishingTx....
    Work is a way to support a fishing habit and for those who do not know how to fish.

JimL

First Post.......ever! Thanks for the welcome

A little about me - well, my wife and I (married 34 yrs) moved to Humble 3 yrs ago - company transfer - from Oklahoma. Had only lived there 5 yrs, transferred again from Texas panhandle. Started fishing in Oklahoma ponds - had lots of buddies who had fish ponds - catch and release mostly. Now here haven't really had much luck. Fish Lake Houston parks by the dam mostly, but catch very little. Bank fishing is pretty heavy. We've had several boats, but never a fishing boat. Thinking about kayak fishing. Been on several forum sites looking into that. If I were to finally do it, I would probably get the Hobie Adventure. Money, storage and transporting are issues I need to settle.
    Other than that, I work downtown, play guitar in church, just got my daughter married - everythings good.

Thanks again for the welcome

NewCaneyFishingLady
    Hi JimL, Welcome to FishingTX and back to Texas. Just my opinion; I don't want to be that close to the water, where there are snakes and alligators.

john
    Welcome to fishingtx jim.Enjoy the site..Im sure you can find help on here about kayaks.

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Welcome to FishingTx
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Welcome to the FishingTx family JimL!! Nice to have a new family member respond so soon. Be sure you carry a water proof camera. That way we can see them gators and snakes eye to eye. HeHEHE. Looking foward to here your fishing stories and meeting you one day.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know