Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **** Takes on the Admin role!!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Thanks Mark yeah I knew or had heard you werer headed bac k, we'l ltake care of business here and you can take care of business there , i am to oold to dodge bullets and rockets, but cans still fish Thanks Mark for the vote of confidence

Where at in Houston wil lyou be and for how long?? Maybe we can have a cup of coffee and tell war stories hahahhhehheheGB

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    my klines are back, what did i miss

mrmakAUCTIONEER

just missed mark catchin fish

Quote Originally Posted by ****
    my klines are back, what did i miss
    all ya missed was mark catchin fish by the wheelbarrow load lol i guess!
    and he is runnin off to play missionary er somthing important. I DONT KNOW any one what goes to a ferin country unless they are missionaries! do folks actuall go fer anything else :?: :shock:
    i guess business could attract an enthusiest too eh?

Maki, alot of folks go as missionaries some as mercenairies :evil: , some to kill :twisted: and others to destroy :shock: some to rebuilt and others on vacations :lol: actually there is even some folks that go to have fun :P :P :roll:

Web Owner Master in FishingTX

re

well guys im going to repair military equipment the the guys break lol im a mechanic by trade as was also one in the military so ill be working on their trucks mainly and maybe a tank or 2 if they let me lol just depends but mainly working 100 hour weeks and staying at the republican palace. just work nothing else been in italy haiti and kuwait doing the same thing nothing different except this time the bullets flying pretty close lol but i can duck and live to fish another day lol gotta buy that boat i want somehow this way it will be a lot quicker lol well ill be they say at the wyndam hotel or one close to it depending on how many people are going and when i get there but brown and root is working out of the wyndam right now. if you know where that is i dont lol ill be there monday but nothing but meeting the first day till around midnight after that not sure what times i have open. be there they say 7-10 days but another person said 5-7 so who knows ill find out when i get there lol when i get back have to make a trip around tx fishing new places and learning to catch catfish lol my main passion is the big catfish since myself i dont eat much fish but cheryl will eat every crappie i catch lol. not sure if il have puter access over there or not in kuwait i did but not sure in iraq if i do ill keep everyone informed by this site whats going on those of you that have been in the military will understand when i can only say so much about whats going on. take care all ill be here till monday
    mark

mrmakAUCTIONEER
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleben
    Maki, alot of folks go as missionaries some as mercenairies :evil: , some to kill :twisted: and others to destroy :shock: some to rebuilt and others on vacations :lol: actually there is even somne folks that go to work :P :P :roll:
    o ya i forgot some folks have real jobs oops 8)

Yeap u rite maki!!

Thanks Mark call me when you get here or email me and we'l lset up a meeting, bullets are not hard to dodge cause you just got to look for the one with your name on it and remove it from the pile, ahaheh .. Small worl as **** is also a mechanic , firts job is fisherman then he repairs diesels , i tear them up, the deisels. Fo rsure give us a holler when yo uget here!! Hope Cheryl is doing ok!!