Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **** Takes on the Admin role!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

**** Takes on the Admin role!!

Mr Tim (****) Roberts has has been offered the Admin position :shock: and I want to be the first one to congradulate him in his new role and new duties. Join me in welcoming **** to his new position, Cheryl is handing over the reins as she does not have time for this anymore and I certainly understand, :lol:
    Thank you ****!! :lol: 8)

cherylrw

Re: **** Takes on the Admin role!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleben
    Cheryl is handing over the reins as she does not have time for this anymore and I certainly understand, :lol:
    Thank you ****!! :lol: 8)
    HOLD ON DONT KICK ME OUT !!

I AM NOT LEAVING OR GIVING UP MY SITE..I HAVE ASKED **** TO TAKE CARE OF THINGS WHILE I CANT AND I HAVE ALSO ASKED TO BEN TO HELP. THESE 2 GUYS ARE GREAT AND I WILL BE BACK JUST TOO MUCH GOING ON RIGHT NOW

well i would like to thank tim for accepting this role because i know it takes time away from family and fishing and i for one thank him for helping make this site what it is "friends sharing knowledge for there sport"

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    thanks
    cheryl is not going anywhere, just taking a break while the water smooths, she's the boss and always will be, cheryl, take care of everything and hurry back as soon as you can.

ben, if you look you are right there with me

cherylrw
    I agree...WITHOUT TIM AND BEN this would be a BIG mess lol

That is Great!!!!!!!!! I am Happy for you,,,,, I have to say this about ****, He was the first, to welcome me here, and we have continued to contact each other, I know you will do a wonderful job. And I look forward to meeting everyone soon,,,,,,,,,Randy

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    sorry Cheryl i thought you were going to Iraq :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Tim stopped by today and gave me the flyers and read me my last rites.Tim is the best man for such a hecktic situation, I'd rather be doing hostage negotiations in Iraq. :roll:
    We plan on doing some serious get down catfish real soon!! :lol:

re

nope ben she isnt going to iraq i am lol being staying at the world known republican palace. i can c it now lol all the marble little lake tigris river behind me lol ive been doing my homework before i go. not leaving the gate lol stay inside and work while cheryl sits back here with our soon to be daughter were adopting that should be coming in a wk or two. but i leave to go to houston on mon the 3rd for processing at some 5 star hotel there then off to bagdahd for fun and sun and sand and guns and shootings lol take care all cheryl still gets on here time to time but shes busy right now and trying to do toooo many things at once and since she knew ben and tim could handle this site. they have both helped this site grow and will continue to grow with people like them on here. again take care all
    mark

mrmakAUCTIONEER

WAY TO GO TIM

GOOD MOVE CHERYL, WISDOM IN LEADERSHIP IS KEY INGREDIANTS.
    A MILLIONARE ONCE TOLD ME. DO ALL THAT YOU ARE GOOD AT AND HIRE THE REST. TIM IS BY FAR THE BEST OF THE BATCH FOR THIS POSITION.