Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome bobw

saundecw

Welcome bobw

Welcome to FishingTx bobw!! Where do you fish and what do you like to fish for? Share some fishing stories and enjoy the site.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX BIGDAVE's Avatar
    Hello bobw! Welcome to FishingTX.
    IF You Don't Go, You Won't Know

Registerd user Master in FishingTX dwaynez's Avatar
    Welcome to FishingTx
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
    -Mark Twain

mocanady
    Welcome!

T-111-5
    thanks guys i like to fish conroe when i can. but am having trouble tring to get my son or any one to go fishing with me i have a 24ft. suntracker pontoon boati got last june . have been wanting a boat for the last 30 yrs.had to take care of the family first 2 kids now i am retired an want to do some fishing. but am not to good at it.been on the lake 4 times and no fish i like too try to catch some kittys but i must be jinks .i have been reading ya'lls post a realy like them.i am tring to get my son to take off work friday before moral day week end .i am keeping my boat at the inland mornia.i am not to good at doing e-mails.but am tring to learn.all of you have a great day.

T-111-5
    i live in nw houston myself. maybe we can get together some time for coffee?
    Last edited by T-111-5; 05-19-2006 at 12:21 PM.

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar
    Bobw welcome and hey if you need someone ta go fishing with you there are plenty of boatless people on here who would be more than glad to put you on some kitties....
    Again thank you for signing up !!!

T-111-5
    gentleben if some one wants to go some times please give me a pm. thanks ben "have a great day"
    Last edited by T-111-5; 05-19-2006 at 12:18 PM.

Senior Member Master in FishingTX croxt's Avatar
    i would be glad to pitch in for gas for a ride........
    Clark.......gigem '91

T-111-5
    sounds good to me have to do the weekend with wife :"better know as boss" maybe next week have to go to va. mon.&thur. but am free all other times.
    Last edited by T-111-5; 05-19-2006 at 12:22 PM.