Thread: All done!!

Administrator Master in FishingTX Gentleben's Avatar

All done!!

I AM THROUGH with this ,someone i have some clues as to who, got a hold of my email password and i don't know how much damage they have done so out of this i haave two wrecked computers and who knows what else. **** may be havin the same problem as i haven't seen or heard from him. Gentleben

mrmakAUCTIONEER

bummer ben

:x bummer ben u pick up a virus er what.? :?: the one that got me a few months ago was a real pain in da hinie **** didnt come from a known scource.

Web Owner Master in FishingTX
    pick your chin up and keep on going, i dont think you were sabotaged, but if you were, the person better beware

if it came from a email i work on the system i dont know you i do need to open your email delete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ok :lol: I know where it came from and that's ok :twisted: it is just a hassle to have to get your equipment repaired because some bozo :shock: wanted to get even with you, :evil: I am ok it is just a hasssle working off this laptop. :x I'l lge tover it just thinking of this weekend Tim thanks for the call today.

cherylrw
    Ben I get those seems like 2 or 3 times a week lol.DO WE HAVE THE SAME ENEMIES LOL? Josh is always having someone get his aol password and use it to send out tons of spam...That is so very annoying to deal with.

Ah, Boss it really makes me feel sorry for them sorry rascals :evil: cause if that's all they got to do they have a dull life. 8) both my comps are at the doctors office now , one in ICU :lol:

cherylrw
    Oh Im sorry to hear that..I had to keep getting mine done a few months ago deleting everything and then putting it back...Ill be away for a little while with the new baby getting here but Ill be back on soon as I can..

I don't let it keep me down, in this ole cruel world i have been knocked down many times but i keep getting back up :lol: 24 hrs til blast -off 8)
    :evil: Life is too short to let the bad guys get you down..
    Cheryl
    Heard that some where and I try to live by it!! :lol: